Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Saturday Workshop and our April voucher winner …

 

 

 

Hi again everyone, you’re going to be fed up of me  …3 posts in 1 day!!

I have a couple of bits more to tell you and we have a Design Team blog hop tomorrow so I thought I had better do this tonight before I forget!

***

First of all is our £25 voucher winner for April drawn from all the comments that we had left during the month…

…ta daah its you - TANYA

email me anne@liliofthevalley.co.uk to get your voucher code

 

This is our last monthly draw, from now we will be giving away a £10 voucher every single week and all you have to do is leave us a comment

If you comment every day then you will be in the draw 7 times   …easy as that!

***

Next I just need to remind you that it’s the first Saturday of the month so that means our Farsley shop is open this Saturday

We have a couple of places left on Dawny’s workshop and she will be teaching you how to make this brilliant recipe box…

Recipe Box 001

 

 

Recipe Box 017

 

 

Recipe Box 007

 

 

 

 

The class runs from 1.30 – 3 and the cost is £15.00

All the materials are provided and you will take home your finished box

If you would like to attend then either give us a ring 0113 257 8778 or email our Erica  erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk and she’ll book you in

Places are limited now though so if you want to come then you’ll need to be quick!

The shop will be open on Saturday 10 – 4 and you can find directions on the website here

If you can’t make it on Saturday then our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 10-3 although we will be closed next Monday for the Bank Holiday

 

***

Have a lovely evening

35 comments:

  1. Lovely box!! Love the papers.. And the stamp is sooo sweet.. ;)


    Hugs

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tanya. Even more chances to win. How lovely.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tanya. That recipe box looks fab, love the cute mice

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful idea.hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tanya box looks lovely angxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great storage box for recipes and it could so easily be adapted for other things. Thanks for sharing
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely box!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great box idea, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Tanya, enjoy your voucher. Looking forward to the weekly draws! Dawny's box is great x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a wonderful recipe box! Great job, Dawny!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats to Tanya! wish I could get to the workshop - but I'm sure it'll be great and just love Dawny's recipe box!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks wonderful, I'm soooooooo upset I live in Holland !!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Tanya!
    Oh how I wish lived near enough to attend one of your workshops. I have heard so many reports about how good they are.
    Dawny's recipe box looks wonderful. My favourite little mice and gorgeous papers
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks fantastic. Pity I live too far away!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning project and I hope everyone at the workshop has fun :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. One day I will actually get there.....sigh.....but this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow - this looks like fun and well done to Tanya - woo hoo - enjoy the spend xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what a pretty box,it´ll be a gorgeous present to a lovely
    person,who celebrate his/her birthday.A wonderful inspiration,
    thank you very much.Wishing you a sunny may month.
    Hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful box. Well done Tanya enjoy your spending it won't be difficult!! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous recipe box! I so wish I lived nearby and could attend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish I lived in the UK or at least was visiting, and I could get to Däwn's class and make this gorgeous box!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats to Tanya. Even more chances to win. How lovely...Adorable ... is this cute box
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow... a wonderful receipe box

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a beautiful box, you also know right away where he is greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab recipe box, love it! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great box. Too bad that I live too far away to come and do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful recipe box,

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just saw this post now, don't know how I missed it! I'm so happy to have won!!! Thank you so much!

    Fantastic recipe box too, wish I lived closer - have fun everyone that goes :)

    Thanks again!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats, Tanya! And what a fun workshop idea....love the recipe box.

    ReplyDelete