Friday, 3 May 2013

Blog Hop winners …

 

 

 

Evening everyone, hope you’re all enjoying your Friday night

As promised I’m back with the winners from our Vintage Boys blog hop yesterday

***

As Jen is our new girl on the block I drew one winner from her comments…

**hot potato**

…and our Pops is stepping down from our team so I drew our second winner from the comments left on her card

**pink crafty devil**

Well done both of you,  email me with your address anne@liliofthevalley.co.uk

You have each won the set 0f 8 new Vintage Boy stamps

***

I’ll just take this opportunity to say goodbye to Pops, we’ve loved having her on the team and would like to wish all the best to her and her family

You can carry on seeing her lovely cards on her own blog here

***

Enjoy your weekend everyone

 

15 comments:

  1. Well done to the winners.
    Sorry to hear that Pops is stepping down from the team. I wish her all the best. I am a follower of her blog so will still be seeing her wonderful creations!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and so sorry to hear Pops is stepping down I love her cards big huggles Pops xxxxxxxxx Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you very lucky ladies and all the best to pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! So sorry to hear Pops is leaving the team. Wishing all the best to her and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to the winners, lucky ducks! And best wishes to Pops :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done winners. Love Pops work. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to the lucky winners. You will have fun with these great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad to see Pops go! Her makes are stunning and so inspirational!! Hugs and love to her. Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to both winners, you are so lucky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners! Wishing Pops all the best in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to both winners. sorry to see pops go. all the best hunnie will be following your blog xxxx

    stacey
    www.lasatas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, it's me I've won sooooo chuffed can't wait to get my prize as these new designs are so gorgeous. I bought the Art Pads at Ally P ( which I thoroughly recommend you buy ladies as they'll work so well with your Spellbinder dies) as I loved the designs so much......................oooo this has set my day up lovely. Off to an all day crop to so even more goodiness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations laydies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete