Monday, 22 April 2013

Welcome Jen …and a sneaky peek!

 

 

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a fab weekend

.

Thanks for stopping by, I have exciting news today  …we’re starting sneak peeks today of our new Vintage Boys which will be for sale as stamps in a couple of weeks …hooray!

.

If you have the new art and sketch pads you will have already seen these fabulous images, they are so cute (but not too cute!)  and we know you are going to LOVE them!

***

My second bit of news is that we have a new Design Team member and I’d like you all to help me give a very warm Lili of the Valley welcome to…

**Jen**

 

Here’s a little bit about her …

.

Cruise Oct-11 002

.

Hi, I'm Jen and I live in Bolton in the north west. I'm an accountant by day and a crafter by night... with a little help from my two furry friends.  I’ve been crafting for as long as I remember and blogging for just over 2 years.  My other half thinks I have way to much crafty stash... but it's an addiction what can I say, plus what would I use the spare room for if it wasn't my studio!!

 

***

 

Some of you might be familiar with her work already, we have been looking for a while for someone who can do CAS style cards using our images and as soon as we saw Jen’s cards we knew we had found our new team member

Jen is also on the Design Team for the fabulous Less Is More challenge (of course she is!) as well as  Passion For Promarkers. Sketch Saturday and Seize The Birthday

 

***

 

Jen has made our first sneak peek which will kick off the run up to the next stamp launch…

.

A Lick Of Paint - Jen

 

.

 

This image is called A Lick Of Paint and Jen has also used our Country Gent papers and a couple of Sentiment Tags

I hope you like it, I’m so pleased to be able to bring you a different style of card  …and hopefully give you lots of ideas for making your own

 

***

 

You can see more of Jen’s work on her own lovely blog here so do make sure you pay her a visit

The DT will all be sharing their sneak peeks over the next couple of weeks so make sure you check out all their blogs every day so that you don’t miss anything

Links to them all can be found to the right of this page and also on the website

***

 

That’s it from me for now, enjoy your day x

 

.

 

53 comments:

  1. Woooohooooo for more new stamps!!!! Love the new boy images on my art pads and can't wait to have them as stamps as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jen and the image. Looking forward to the new stamps and seeing more of Jen's work. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is different, a really white background makes it standout somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see a different style used for your lovely stamps. Welcome to Jen and I look forward to seeing more of her inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Jen, I love your card, really looking forward to these new stamps and seeing more of your creations Jen, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word I said I wouldn't buy any more for a couple of months, what have you done to me
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one great boys CAS card. Truely great! Welcome Jen to the team and looking forward to see some more of your cards.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous. Love this stamp. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought the sketch pad and just love the images. Don't do CAS but Jen does it very well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Jen's CAS designs so happy to see that she has joined your team.
    Jen's card is wonderful, such a fabulous image.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see Jen on the team many people live CAS style and great to see you having such a mixed DT.
    Stunning card from Jen my kinda card

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh what a nice card and that stamp is totally amazing.leave it soon may be then I can order them again.Greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Jen, wish you a lot of fun and your CAS-creations will be a super addition to the DT!!!!
    Great card for many occassions (new house, renovation, DIY jobs!!).

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect masculine card - love the CAS feel to it even with all the lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These images of the Vintage boys are gorgeous. I bought one of the Art pads at Ally Pally and today I will be making cards using it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome "on board" Jen! And very nicely done, the card! I love this CAS look which is a bit less embellished, so that it would even fit into an envelope if required... ;o) Looking forward to seeing more of your works soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and more fabulous stamps to look forward to, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card, love the clean layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anne, Gorgeous card by Jen. I love clean and simple. It's a fresh change from 'Pizza' cards as I like to call them. So looking forward to seeing more of her work.
    Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute!! Love the CAS design and your coloring is awesome! Can't wait to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card Jen, I love your CAS cards.
    Welcome to the team, I'm sure you love it, all the girls are very kind.
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh just love the simplicity of the cars. So beautiful. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  23. O wauw, can I order them all ready. I want the whole set. I love this cute boys. I can't wait till I can order them. And i love to see more sneak peeks. Lots of love Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  24. O wauw, can I order them all ready. I want the whole set. I love this cute boys. I can't wait till I can order them. And i love to see more sneak peeks. Lots of love Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a sweet, simple card, lovely.,

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh AWESOME!!!! Welcome Jen, love your CAS card! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card, looking forward to seeing more of Jen's work :)

    Love that image, can't wait to get the sketch pad I ordered :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card Jen! I love your style and your coloring is beautiful. Can't wait to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a fabulous card - and welcome Jen to the team - can't wait to see more of your work and more of the vintage boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. New to your site...but really liked the little boy image on white with the added plaid.
    Welcome to the DT, JEN. I'll enjoy looking for your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm looking forward to buying some of the new stamps since I got the sketch pad with those cute images. Welcome Jen! That's a lovely card - and it's nice to see a simpler format for those of us who are "flower challenged" when it comes to sticking them onto cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable image...and she did a fantastic coloring job!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Welcome, Jen! Love your style! Your card is adorable, as is the new image! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this style. Simple is also very nice! Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  35. ooh luv Jen's CAS card - can't wait to see more of her work! Fab stamp too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jen's work is fab...a well deserved place on the DT.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm so looking forward to these fab stamps....just ordered some of the topper pads...and it's great to see such lovely inspiration....welcome to the new designer!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, a lovely card from a very talented newbie. Love the C&S look.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awwww I love that image and the card is fab too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Welcome Jen. Your card is stunning!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  41. thanks for all the lovely comments!!

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great inspiration from Jen. I love her CAS style already. Love that sweet little image.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fabulous card and great image. Have just ordered the vintage sketch pad, so can't wait to colour this cute boy.
    Welcome Jen and can't wait to see more of her work.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  44. Das Motiv ist ja super klasse, genial - das gefällt mir!!!!!


    Lieben Gruß Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is such a beautiful card, I love the way you have used the CaS style

    ReplyDelete
  46. Welcome Jen - lovely card! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh my! Both the image and card are TOO stinkin' cute!!! I was actually thinking the other day how I need to add some color to my walls.

    ReplyDelete