Sunday, 7 April 2013

Not Long Now :)

 
 

 
Good morning peeps. Dawny P here and I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.
 
 
Before we get to today's card I have to say a huge thank you to all the lovely people who attended the workshops yesterday. Both workshops were fabulous and full of the nicest crafters ever.  I think it's fair to say that we all enjoyed ourselves and,  just for a change,  the weather was glorious as well.
Crafting, cake and sunshine too - what more could you ask for!!
As it always does,  the shop is looking gorgeous and pride of place yesterday had to go to the brand new sketch pads. And judging by how many were sold, I am sure that these are going to be really popular.  There's sentiment pads as well as a pad with the brand new not yet released vintage boys (I can tell you that these new images are awesome).
Not long to go now as these will go on sale from midnight (UK time)  on the 8th, as well as the latest stamp release.
Have you picked your favourites yet?
 
 
Right so lets have a look at a card then ....
 
 
 Picture-001web  

... and this is the very chap I'm sharing today.
It's my sample card that we used for the colouring workshop yesterday.
The image is
Hand Picked
and it's one of the new release and features Jack and Patch. I coloured it with Pro Markers and all the details can be found on my blog here.
Here's a couple more pics for you -
Picture-007web

Picture-002web
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful Sunday and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

43 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the colours and the image is well coloured.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifullove your colouring
    such a tease - vintage boys????
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect crafting day. The sunshine is such a bonus. I hope to get to Ally Pally on Saturday and I am really looking forward to seeing the new range there x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous and I love the colour combination :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I cant wait to see all the new products when they are launched! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some stunning layout for cards, this is gorgeous and the image is so cute. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute, coloured beautifully and I love the layout.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting happy of this card. It's gorgeous. Great stamp! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, beautiful lo and flowers and you coloured that gorgeous stamp beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie. So lovely stamp.

    Hugs, AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that spellbinder die is so gorgeous!! and the image is so cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh sounds like a fun day for you and all the others !!!
    Your card is as always amazing and such a little bit feeling like spring
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful card and glad to hear about the workshops too - one of these days I'll get there!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous...can't wait til Monday!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a beautiful card I have already bought them yesterday in zeist they are so sweet.Greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card and the image is way toooooo cute! Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Dawny, love it! That image is soooo cute :) Can't wait to get my hands on some new LOTV merch ;)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous choice of colours.
    Loving the added pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a gorgeous card and a sweet image, I love that spell binders die too no wonder it's a favourite
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really beautiful. Love these sweet new characters. Can't wait to get my hands on some of them.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dawny, that's such a beautiful card and I love the colours you've chosen. I'm looking forward to the release tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. great layout! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! An adorable image & a fab card.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Dawny, Glad you had a great time yesterday. Just wish I lived closer! Gorgeous card very spring like. I can't wait to order my new stamps. That is if I can choose which ones I want first! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really really gorgeous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you all for you lovely comments. I'm so glad you like the card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  27. sounds a perfect crafting day, crafty friends, cake and sunshine nothing better then that really is there...

    I love this card the image is lovely and the card is lovely.

    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous, can't wait to see the new sketch pads.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so adorable! I love your coloring and beautiful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, stunning card! Great image and I love the pearls! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card. The new stamps look amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I cannot say enough how adorable these images are. And the samples provided just make then that much more irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a lovely Spring card! Love the large daisy flower and this image is super cute. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the layout and it is really a good idea! Love the colour and character.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card! I love the colors that you have used.

    ReplyDelete