Wednesday, 17 April 2013

New Art and Sketch Pads out now …

Good morning crafters, thanks for stopping by

I saw that the design team were looking after you in my absence and they all had some lovely cards to share with you   …thank you very much girls!

We’re going to have a few changes to the blog shortly so make sure you watch out for more news about that over the next couple of weeks

***

The new art and sketch pads are now available and from the feedback we’ve had you are loving them

The art pads have coloured images all ready for you to just cut and use on your cards, super quick and easy

The sketch pads are something a bit different and we don’t think there is anything quite like them around. They have black and white images on lovely smooth card that are ready colour  …so if you like to use your markers and pencils but don’t have many stamps, or don’t like to stamp, then these are the ones for you

Each pad has 30 images, 3 each of 10 designs and they’re great value at £6 each

There are lots of your favourite images in them and there are also some brand new ones that you won’t have seen yet!

***

 

This card is to show you another way to use the pads, I cut one of the images up and just used part of it instead of the whole picture

There are 3 of the same design in each pad so if you like to do decoupage then they are perfect for that too…

PTW3 - One patterend paper

I used patterned paper from the Candles And Cake pad. I love these papers they are so bright and cheerful    …and perfect for those hard to make boys cards

 

I’ve put full instructions on my own blog here if you would like to have a go

***

Don’t forget that all the comments go into a draw at the end of each month to win a £25 voucher, we will have some exciting news about the candy soon but make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to win the April voucher

Have a lovely day

 

40 comments:

  1. Hi Hi, nice card, so I prefer color itself, now go take a look at your blog greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the new sketch pads are a fantastic idea, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, I bought this pad at Ally Pally...they are such a great idea. I am hoping to have a play with colouring tomorrow. What a great idea to use part of the image for your card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see a different design of card instead of, what I call, a messy card, I do love them but it is nice to see a more CAS card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Anne. I love the cute image and fabulous paper.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice simple card. And great to hear about the sketch pad. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card Anne - and you're right about the sketch pads - they're fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. Cute card. I love the new sketch pads, great way to have more images and some not released yet. Had one of the flower ones on my blog yesterday. The card is perfect for colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. waw it's totally gorgeous Anne. I love the way you coloured the most adorable image. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card, still waiting for my sketch pads to arrive, hopefully today!


    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. These Art pads are gorgeous, treated myself to 4 of them at Ally Pally on Saturday....I thoroughly recommend them as they are soooo lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pads are gorgeous - but I really hope the images get released in rubber too (for those of us who don't use marker pens to colour). Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic image. Great paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute yet simple card. I love the idea of the sketch pads - love colouring but always mess up stamping!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. I love these paper pads, Such a great idea.I have the sketch pad of Jack, Patch and Puss and the quality of the card is excellent, soooo smooth! Just ordered an Art pad, can't wait! Will definitely be ordering more of these.

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet!!!! Can't wait to receive mine! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pads are a great idea!
    Your card looks wonderful!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anne, What a great card. Makes a change from 'pizza cards' as I call them!! We all make them! This card proves that sometimes less is more. Certainly for impact. Super CAS card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card as always Anne, I love it! The colours are fab and the image stands out perfectly as there's no distraction :) Fab!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! I'm hoping to get some of that paper and some more sketch pads at Port Sunlight. The pads are such good quality and value for money - and perfect too to take on holiday to colour, without having to carry masses of stamping equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card the pads are a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute card and those pads sound great, must "dive" into that to check it al out!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, Anne! Terrific idea for using the pads!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anne,
    I love your sweet card! The pads sound fun!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun birthday card! Love the layout and the paper. ADORABLE image!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great way to use the images from the pads and love your fab card!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous Anne. I love how you've only used part of the image. Very effective.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a cool idea!!! I will be watching for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! I can't wait to get the sketch pad I ordered. I waste more paper because I can't seem to get a clear image when I stamp. This should be a nice addition to my stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Simple, but excellent! The pattern paper is very nice with that "surprise" words which matches with the lovely dog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like how the image pops out of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute card! I love the cut out of the image and the DP. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete