Sunday, 21 April 2013

Little Geisha Girl …

 

 

Morning all, how’s your weekend so far?

We had a day out yesterday so I’m hoping to get in the attic and do some crafting today. I have so many things that I want to do, the list is getting longer and there is just never enough time!

Paper crafting projects rather than just cards are high on my own to do list, you enjoyed seeing Lou’s little hanger yesterday and I have another one to share with you today…

This was made by our April guest designer  …I’d like to welcome back the fabulous Mary from The Ribbon Girl

 

 

 

Mary 3 April - Geish Box

 

 

Mary enjoys making boxes and won a competition with a Christmas example that she’d made for us last year

She’s used one of our little Geisha Girls today and this is Aimi

The lovely papers are all from the Promises paper pad which is unfortunately out of stock at the moment but will be back in soon

Mary has of course also used lots of  gorgeous lace and embellishments from The Ribbon Girl, do go and have a look around their shop it’s an Aladdin's cave of gorgeousness

Mary will put the box on her own blog here if you would like to know exactly what she used

***

That’s it from me for today, I have an extra special post for tomorrow so be sure to pop back

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

45 comments:

  1. woooohhhh it's beautiful , i like it
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great box! I love the colors, image and flowers! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! Great use of colors. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour combo. I love decorated boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty box, I love the colours. Enjoy the sunshine Anne, it's still out her in sunny Surrey ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful box and a gorgeous image. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous box, the details are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...this is gorgeous!! Love the floral arrangement too.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! This is stunning. Such a gorgeous design and beautifully detailed.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous box. I've been crafting this weekend using the new Art Pads I bought at Ally P last week....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the fresh colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful giftbox, love the colours and the image is so very cute.
    hugs
    sharon:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty box - really gorgeous - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne, A lovely sunny day and a beautiful little box. I love the detail, even on the sides of the box. Have a good weekend in the attic. Can't wait to see what you have made. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful box, lovely colouring.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunningly gorgeous box! I can see why Mary wins prizes for them. I bought this stamp recently but it has yet to see ink - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is totally amazing! Such pretty box, the papers are so so gorgeous! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous little box with so many amazing details!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous box from Mary. Love her choice of colours and embellishments with that sweet image.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mary's box is gorgeous! I love the colors and embellishments! The image is beautiful and wonderfully-colored!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty box and so beautifully decorated.

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous box! This is sooo pretty :) lovely colour combo and I love the diamante embellishments - I have this image all coloured up, just haven't made a card with it yet!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning box. Very pretty design and I love the image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful box, love the soft colours, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just beautiful - love the soft coloring and the box is stunning with all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this box it's so pretty, you are very talented

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful creation,I love the colours that have been used here,and what a wonderful image she is so cute.Love it.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!! Such a beautiful box!! I am having the same creative issues...want to try a lot of new creations, but having a hard time getting around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This look wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sweet box with a sweet geisha...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's pretty, love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just stunning! Lovely colour scheme and such pretty embellies!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hallo..

    saw the Box on an other Blog and i tried to make it on my own way ;-)

    its wondervoll ;-)

    hugs from German

    NimrodelAT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, what a stunning project!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is beautiful. I love the project.

    ReplyDelete