Friday, 22 March 2013

Little Mermaid …




Good morning crafters, we drove back up from Birmingham last night and there were severe weather warnings the whole way back   ...we've woken up this morning and we're snowed in AGAIN! 
It's officially Spring and we're not able to get to work   ...what's going on! I don't think any of you would have actually ventured out to Leeds to our shop but we have had to close again today so I'm sorry for any incovenience caused
 
***
 
So what did you think of our Mme de Pompadour then?  …we’ve had some great feedback so far and we’re really pleased that you love her as much as we did. Sorry you won't be able to get her at the NEC, the release date is set for April 6th

Make sure you keep a look out for all the sneak peeks over the next couple of weeks on here and on the Design Team blogs
.
.

Today it’s time for another card from our very special guest designer this month Iris

Iris has used one of our Little Mermaid stamps on her lovely card…



Iris 3 March - Little Mermaid 2



There are 3 in this set and this one is Little Mermaid 2
Here are links to the others if you would like to see them all; Little Mermaid 1 and  Little Mermaid Friends
Iris has also used one of the popular Everyday Grungy messages
.

It's the little finishing touches that take a card to the next nevel, and those are things that most of us miss. The little gems just scattered around are something I would never have thought of I'd if already got flowers and swirls ...but they are so effective, like little sparkly bubbles in the water!
.
This is a full list of everything Iris used on her card if you would like to have a go at making it;

Stamps: Little Mermaid 2, Everyday Grungy Messages
Memento ink
Paper: Magnolia
Dies: Catalina Wreath from Memory Box and Spellbinders circles (available in our shop)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima
Embellishments: Organza ribbon, jute ribbon, gauze, Stickles, pearl-brad, rhinestones,
rhinestone swirl, charm, metal corner embellishment, Glossy Accents
Coloring medium: ShinHan Touch Twin Brush Markers:
Hair: YR31-Y36-BR134
Skin: BR107-YR132-YR133
Pink: RP138-RP196-RP17-WG3-WG0.5
Lilac: P146-P145-P81-P83
Green: BG178-BG179-B68
Outline:B182
.
.
Please have a wander over to Iris’s own blog where you can see more of her beautiful work and don’t forget to come back here tomorrow when I’ll have another sneaky peek to show you
….oh, and don’t forget that we’re on stand B12 if you’re going to the NEC today, Rich would love you to stop by and say hello!

.

47 comments:

  1. wauww nice card.
    groetjes rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! Love the colours, perfectly matched and fabulous colouring too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card i love yhe colours and the colouring in xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card today, haven't seen this lady's work before, love though, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I still have my mermaid friends to colour and plan to do that this week. Loving Mme Pompadour, I think I need her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous - beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful,,I love the color combo and those little friends are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I made my first ever LOTV card yesterday, with my first ever LOTV image. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning. I love the image, gorgeous colours and wonderful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am running out of superlatives, but this card is gorgeous! The mermaid stamps are on my wish list and I shall be adding to that list as you add the sneak peeks of the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne, Iris's card is absolutely stunning. Her colouring is amazing. Very beautiful. We are lucky this time as the snow has missed us so far. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Just popped round some of the other dt's blogs to get a few more sneak peeks . Omg I feel the pain in my purse already . Lol. Can't wait for the 6th. Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card - love these colours just beautiful! We've got lots of snow too! whoop whoop xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card I really like the colours you have used too

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, the colours are so gorgeous and that image is beautiful :) Love it all!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waw the papers are so pretty and the embellishment so gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. I love the image and pretty colours and embellies.
    We've managed to miss the snow here - the kids are gutted!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card. Love all those blingy details. Cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love the colours x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this mermaid!This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, beautiful image shame on me not used my mermaid stamp yet angxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty card. The mermaids are my favourites of all the recent releases, I just love them and I own 2! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, makes me feel like spring!
    hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful is this card and the colours ie....backing papers and image is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. The colours are just beautiful...perfect for this pretty missy....lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card, and lovely colours. I love the mermaids.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  27. A veert pretty card, beautiful colours Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another beauty, thanks for sharing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love the colours used on this card.The image is coloured beautifully.Fabulous design.Jacqueline.s

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous, love the colour combo. Really pretty.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  31. ADORABLE!!! I have to make sure I have added this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card, and of course I love the image, and how delicately and smoothly it is colored, wonderful job!!!
    Thanks for sharing your talents and the new sneak peak.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card beautiful image and colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. lovely card with the mermaid

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Latest Hot Current Affairs, Entertainment News, Pictures, Videos, Latest Hot News updates, Business News, Online Marketing, Online Jobs, Mp3 Tunes, Latest Ringtones, Bollywood Girls, Entertainment Girls, Hot Girls and Most popular Affairs in the World
    Daily News updates about Latest and Hot Current Affairs
    HotCurrentAffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous card. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  37. lovely card and beautiful soft colours, these colours go so well together thanks for sharing hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a pretty card in my favourite pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Best Beautiful Cars, Latest Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Best Beautiful Cars, Latest Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. What beautiful colors! It reminds me so much of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love it! Such a sweet image and the colors are my favourite! The charm is so cute. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete