Sunday, 31 March 2013

Guest DT and The Lost Balloon …

 

 

Good morning crafters, happy Easter Sunday to you all!

It’s time for the final card from our fabulous guest designer for March Iris

Iris has made us some beautiful cards and you’ve enjoyed seeing them

She’s used one of my favourite stamps on this card The Lost Balloon

Iris 4 March - The Lost Balloon

 

 

What a fabulous colour scheme, not typical Spring colours but they work so well together!

Iris has written a list of all the supplies she’s used for us if you would like to have a go;

 

Stamp: The Lost Balloon

Coloring medium: Copic Markers, Memento ink stamped onto X-press it card

Paper: Little Darlings

Dies: Spellbinders

Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts

Embellishments: Satin ribbon, Stickles, pearl-brad, pearls, 
charm, metal corner embellishment, paper doily

Copic colors used:

E 30-31-33-35-37-39

R 24-22-21-20-01-00-000

C 00-1-3

YG 61-63-67

YG 95-99

Y 17-15-13-11-000-0000

BV 04-02-01-000-0000

 

***

I’d like to say a big thanks to Iris for joining us this month, you can see more of her gorgeous work on her own blog here

I’ll be introducing a new guest designer to you tomorrow, most of you will already be familiar with her so do pop back and see who it is

 

 

32 comments:

  1. just beautiful the perfect card for Easter
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The expressions on these bunnies is so sweet. Gorgeous card, have enjoyed her creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatuiful card, love the non traditional Easter colors- works perfectly. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool card and especially so with Easter is also beautiful colored, fine Easter for you all greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Motiv ist ja so süss. Die Karte einfach nur bezaubernd. Mein ganz großes Lob!!

    Lieben Gruß Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is 100% cute. Really great.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are so cute!!!! And a really lovely card. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card - love this image too and the way that ballooon is going thorugh the frame - fabulous! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, my new favorite stamp, love iris' s papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card I do like that image

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iris's cards have indeed been beautiful and this one is my favourite, the colours work so well.Happy Easter! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, Love the colour choice by Iris. Really bright and cheerful. I must get this stamp as it's so very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card,
    love it,
    Happy hoppy Easter
    Hugs Tamara P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours on this card, thanks for all the inspiration you give us! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! This is beautiful. I love the sweet image and gorgeous colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Happy Easter to everyone :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card - that stamp is on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love coming here for inspiration I only wish I had more time to play and experiment with my stamps...gorgeous card and stamp...x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous, the colours are fantastic! I looove that image, was looking for a nice bunny image to go on a kid's birthday card for a girl who loves rabbits, I forgot about this one, so I must invest I think! So cute and perfect for lots of occasions :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card - I would never have used those colors together but they do work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Terrific card!! I love this image, reminds me of my grandkids!!
    Thanks for sharing
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, poor bunny! Delightful card...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card..just too cute!!! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute card! I love the way the image is used with the balloon sticking out! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome Iris, your card is beautiful, I must admit though each time I see this image my heart goes out to the one with the lost balloon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully coloured. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww, poor bunny lost his balloon. So sad.....

    ReplyDelete