Friday, 15 February 2013

Stitched Alphabet …

 

 

Good morning crafters, before todays card a note about the workshops we are holding at out Birthday open day on March 2nd;

The card making class is now fully booked and there are just 2 places left on the beginners colouring …so if you do fancy coming along and learning how to use your Promarkers you will need to be quick!

The classes are always popular and we get very good feedback from the people who have attended

***

If you can’t make the open day we will be holding some Saturday workshops on the first Saturday of every month when our shop is open

I’ll put details of these on the blog  over the weekend if you are interested and they are also listed on the website,  again you do need to book in advance as places are limited

***

Todays card is one I made using the fabulous new Stitched Alphabet stamp set…

Alphabet

 

 

I used the letters on my balloons, I stamped and coloured them, cut with a circle die and then coated the circles with glossy accents

The papers are from the bonnets and bowties pad and the little greeting is one of our useful Sentiment Tags

The stamp is Teddy For Mum and I just cut off the balloon

The clouds and balloons are stuck on with PinFlair (or you can use foam pads) to give a bit of dimension

***

Hope it’s given you a bit of inspiration for using the new alphabet!

***

See you tomorrow

 

 

37 comments:

  1. This is lovely Anne great colours and I love how you've used your letters
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love that cute image with the wonderful stitched balloons. The colours are so pretty and I love the punched flowers.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, gorgeous card, love the wording on the balloon, fab papers too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so cute and love those letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Anne ,this is a lovely card , great colours and sweat design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I'd feel so lucky to receive this on Mothers Day.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love it! Great idea to put those letters on the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun and bright card! Those letters are great and I love the colors and sweet flowers on the card. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Anne, This is such s gorgeous card. Love the new letters and a great idea with the balloons. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, very sweet!
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this alphabet looks so cute, thanks for the card idea too, just so sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute and too sweet! :)
    Those stitched alpha stamps are perfect for this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute! I love the pretty colours. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card I love the image and the stitched alphabet is great

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic Anne, I LOVE the colours, so pretty! Perfect card for Mother's Day :) I have that image and use it for pretty much ever card my mum gets, so I really like how you've changed it up a bit, must try this!!! I really love those flowers at the bottom and I've been looking for something exactly like those, can you tell me what die/punch that you used please?!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic Anne, I LOVE the colours, so pretty! Perfect card for Mother's Day :) I have that image and use it for pretty much ever card my mum gets, so I really like how you've changed it up a bit, must try this!!! I really love those flowers at the bottom and I've been looking for something exactly like those, can you tell me what die/punch that you used please?!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your card, the colours are great. The stitched alphabet is now firmly on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Anne. I love the image and the lovely spring colours. The little punched flowers look really pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Anne, the collors are great.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card! Love the flowers along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! I love the stitched alphabet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really beautiful Anne, love the little image and your colours are lovely, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Anne, Your card is absolutely stunning just love the image and the layout the colouring is done to perfection and the glaze on the balloons is so effective great layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet card. Loving the colours too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute card.. Love the colours! Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is just so cute - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card! I love the use of glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww so adorable, gorgeous card, those stitched letters look fab.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow what a supercute card- I love this stitched balloons and the little bear!

    Best wishes Ilo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a sweet card.lovely design,those balloons look great.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute, cute card. Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love these letters, gorgeous card!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, I am loving those nitwit papers. So fab!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute idea with the baloons. These ladies provide so much inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete