Thursday, 14 February 2013

Mini candy, and we’re in the mood for love ….

 

 

 

Good morning, happy St Valentine’s day everyone!!

Did you get lots of cards from your secret admirers??

I had a card and some flowers waiting for me when I got up. I’m a lucky girl because my Husband does buy me flowers quite regularly which is lovely as I love to have fresh flowers in the house   …they cheer me up!

***

Because it’s a special day we’ve got a mini blog candy and I’ve picked a couple of random winners from the comments that were left on Mindy’s card yesterday ….

Sandra H

Elly

 

Well done ladies, email me with your address anne@liliofthevalley.co.uk and I’ll send you each out one of our Romantic Couple stamps

 

***

 

Onto todays gorgeous card, this is by our Moni and she’s used Love Balloon from the Romantic Couples…

 

Love Balloon - Moni

 

 

I love everything about this card   …you can see more details on Moni’s own blog here

 

***

 

There are 6 stamps in the Romantic Couple set;  Love Balloon, Anniversary Surprise, Under The Moonlight, The Charleston, Carriage For Two and Over The Threshold

You can buy all 6 for a special price of £24 and you can find the offer on the website here

 

***

That’s it from me today, Lucy has a love theme for today’s Facebook post so head over there and see what cards she has to share

logo-facebook

Enjoy your Valentine's day x

45 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Moni. I love the unusual colours. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and lovely colour combo. My hb gave me a card this morning and bless him even though it is shop bought he told me he looked for one with those "diamonds" (card gems) on that I use on my cards :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Moni loving those colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is the cutest of cute especially for St Valentines day, beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I love the cute couple and the colours and details are gorgeous
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Anne, This card is stunning. The colours are amazing. I love everything about it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations winners! Lovely card, great colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Elly and Sandra. Unusual colour for a romantic card and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winning girls here and what an awesome card here today. I absolutely LOVE the colors and the entire lay out on this card. It is so gorgeous work and I can just say yes I sure love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card and well done to the winners from yesterday - hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for pick my op as one the winner.
    Also for today your card is beautiful .
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  12. " the early bird catch´s the worm" Again a real cute card!
    Best wishs ILo

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card from Moni. The image is so cute and I love the colours and all the lace.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentines day Anne, Aww this is totally stunning from Moni what a lovely image and the papers, layout and colouring is truly beautiful and thank you for picking me as one of the two winners my details are on there way x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Moni, gorgeous colour other than the classic red..very beautiful card. Congratulations to the fab winners! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A truly gorgeous card..love the colouring and the colours..Happy Valentine's Day! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colours are just perfect and I just love the pretty image. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  18. perfect card, absolutely adore everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a pretty card, i have just orderd my first LOTV stamps.
    i love them. greets Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, I love the colour combo, away from the usual reds and pinks, makes a lovely change! The image is fab and coloured beautifully :)

    Congrats to the winners!

    Tanya x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I keep on watching this card. Gorgeous! And congratulations to the girls that won the candy. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card from Moni. Love that sweet image and the colours are beautiful.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute! Pretty colours and a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish I could get those results with my colouring efforts....beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Love the color combo and that gorgeous colored lace bow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous, the image is so adorable and lovin the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful card. Really lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely love the colours on this and such a cute image.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colours so beautiful and the image is outstanding, love it to bits hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats to the winners. Fantastic card. Such a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, such a gorgeous card! I love the colors! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  32. Glorious teal and turquoise - my favourites at the moment - what an enchanting card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is gorgeous,I love the colour scheme ,the image is so sweet.Wonderful design.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the colors. Could work as a BD card for 2 yr old twins (boy & girl) that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i love this what nice collors
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete