Friday, 1 February 2013

Guest DT …

 

 

 

Good morning everyone, it’s the 1st of February (already!) and I’d like to introduce you today to our first guest designer of 2013 – Becky

Some of you crafty bloggers will already be familiar with Becky, she’s got her own successful blog and is on quite a few popular design teams. She’s makes the most gorgeous cards and we’re thrilled to have her on board…

 

 

IMG_2121 (1)

 

 

Hi everyone, I'm Becky and I am so pleased to be this months GDT at Lili Of The Valley.

I made our wedding invitations in 2008, and then in 2009 I was asked to make the invites for my brothers wedding too. I really enjoyed it, and liked how they were not like anything else you could buy, I had a few bits left over, bought more and started to make my own cards. I then discovered rubber stamps and colouring, I started off with Copics, and then moved on to Distress Inks in November 2011, and then the Distress Markers last year. I love the whole thing, I can colour for hours and then seeing the card come together is so satisfying.

I blogged my first card in February 2011, but I have been really blogging 'properly' since last February. I am also lucky to be on some great Design Teams, currently I'm on Lili's Little Fairies, Little Darlings, Deep Ocean Challenges, Lovely hAnglar Only Or Sweet Magnolia, CLP Challenges, Live and Love Crafts, The Ribbon Girl, Midweek Magnolias and Co Founder of The Inky Chicks, which along with a full time job and two kids keeps me busy.

Thank you Anne for asking me to be your Guest Designer for February, I hope you all like what I create.

 

 

***

 

 

Here’s the first card that Becky has made for us and she’s used one of the new Romantic Couple stamps, this one is called Anniversary Surprise

 

Becky 1 Feb - Anniversary Surprise

 

 

Becky makes the most adorable girlie cards  …and as you all know, here at Lili of the Valley we like everything to be pretty!

You can see more of Becky’s work on her own blog here and there will be more from her throughout the month

See you tomorrow, have a good day

33 comments:

  1. Welcome Becky, wow, you are a busy girl. This is gorgeous, such fab colours and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Becky love the colour combo
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I don't know how you have time for all those DT's either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab choice of GDT, Becky's cards are AMAZING. Her first sample is just stunning.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Becky and what a fab card too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Anne, I can see why Becky was chosen. Her card is stunning, beautiful colouring and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Becky. You have a lovely style and your colouring is beautiful.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card from Becky. I love the cute image and beautiful papers and layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Becky - really wonderful and congrats on your GDT spot xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gongrats being the GDT, Becky....beautiful card with fab colouring and great details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Becky is super talented as this gorgeous card shows, great to have here as GD!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Becky, looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Becky! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love how you colored the background - makes it look like watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card becky, your colouring is fab and I love the colours - that image is so cute!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely to see you here Becky and such a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you want anything doing, ask a busy woman - and my goodness, you are very busy Becky - and you make the most gorgeous cards - this is no exception, very pretty indeed! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card!
    I ordered this stamp today through internet.
    danielahobby@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet!!!! Everything is so lovely! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card and gorgeous colored.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  21. looking forward to see Becky's gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card and fab colouring!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome, Becky! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's just gorgeous!
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a gorgeous card I love the colour palette you have used

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Becky, Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card Becky:).. I know you are going to have lots of fun for the next month.. enjoy..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome Becky, love your card., :-)

    ReplyDelete