Thursday, 28 February 2013

Daisy Chain …

 

 

Good morning crafters, did you enter the birthday card competition yet?

We have some Guest Designer spots up for grabs  …so if you’ve always fancied having your work showcased along with the fabulous Lili of the Valley DT then don’t miss this opportunity for a chance to join us

You’ve got to be in it to win it    …the closing time for entries in 6pm on Saturday (2nd)

***

Today I have the last card from our current guest designer Becky

Becky has used Daisy Chain on her card, it’s one of our older stamps but still such a lovely image for all occasions

Becky 4 Feb - Daisy Chain

 

 

Becky used Distress Markers to colour her image

The paper is from Bildmalarna, the flowers from WOC and the lace and pearls are from The Ribbon Girl

The die is a Spellbinders floral oval which is available to buy in the Lili of the Valley shop

***

I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing Becky’s work during February, she’s made us some beautiful cards and you can see more of her work on her own blog here

I’m excited to introduce a new guest designer to you tomorrow so make sure you stop by

***

Have a good day all

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becky. Love the colours. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors and that beautiful flowered paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just entered the Birthday comp, fingers crossed, that makes typing difficult! Gorgeous card, such soft colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Anne, yes my card is entered in the competition, how exciting and fingers crossed, there are some wonderful entries there from everyone. Becky's card is so lovely, it has a real vintage feel and is very delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a lovely card
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful crd, love the vintage look of it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful soft colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, Becky's card is so lovely. The colours and colouring are stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and fab colours and pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card I love the soft green and cream colours

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card and stamp! I love the oval frame and perfect placement of the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card, I love the colours giving it a Vintage feel, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just so gorgeous - the colours are so delciate - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this card is stunning! I love the soft colors and pretty flowers! The stamp is so cute. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, the colours are fantastic, perfect vintage feel to this card! Those roses are lush.

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. O wow, this is gorgeous. Nice and peaceful card. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, I love the soft creamy colours and the roses are gorgeous. Love the die cut around the image too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! I love the green and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a really lovely frame and I love the way she shaded it....beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. waw gorgeous embellishment and I love the colours. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet card! The way it's colored reminds me of Winnie-the-Pooh for some reason - fond childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fabulous, I love it, I am not normally a green lover but this is incredible. xxx

    ReplyDelete