Thursday, 31 January 2013

Over The Threshold, and we’re on Pinterest…

 

 

Good morning all!

I hope you all got your new Spring stamps yesterday, we’re so pleased that you’re LOVING the new designs and also the new paper pads

Don’t forget that we have some special offers on for the new launch;

All 5 new paper pads for £35

The 9 new Spring stamps for £36

The 6 romantic couple stamps for £24

15 die cut/mini masterpiece sheets for £10

***

Before today’s card I wanted to let you know that we are dipping our toes into the water of Pinterest! We are complete beginners with it but Lucy has jumped on in and done a few boards to get us going

It's just a start and we've got loads more to add over time but we know that lots of you do use Pinterest so any tips, advice, problems, suggestions etc etc would be gratefully received! Here’s a link if you would like to have a look at what we’ve done so far - Pinterest

 

 

***

 

Onto today’s card and I’ve used Over The Threshold, we’ve had requests for more wedding stamps so hopefully this cute couple will become a firm favourite..

 

 

Over The Threshold - Jan

 

 

The greeting is from the Handwritten Phrases set which I use such a lot, it’s so versatile

I’ve put the rest of the supplies on my own blog if you would like to know what I used

***

 

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

28 comments:

  1. love this card. it is sooo sweet. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Pinterest - have started following and look forwards to browsing all the categories.
    Adore the new stamps, looking forwards to adding to my small, but growing collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wedding images and this card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Anne. I love the image and the colours and details are so beautiful
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on this one, such a cute image too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely card Anne the grey works so well with the pink. I am afraid that I have not joined the Pininterest world...many of my blogging friends have had problems with it, but I do hope you find it a useful medium x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, so delicate and i love the handwritten sentiment - you will lose hours on pinterest!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color scheme on this card! Very cute image - it's hard to find attractive wedding stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Anne, this card is stunning. Love the lay out and your choice of embellies. Can't wait to get my hands on my stamps I ordered yesterday! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous wedding card. The image is so sweet and I love the layout and colours.
    Good luck with your pinterest adventure!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card that image is so sweet
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is beautiful! Love the colour combo! That is actually our wedding motif. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colour combo, beautiful card.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! Good luck with the Pinterest thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card Anne - I know nothing about Pinterest - don't think I'll be going there - but you never know!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, and I have my eye on so many of the new release, I'm just trying to narrow it down to the amount i can afford, it's proving very difficult haha! I keep putting them in my basket, then taking one out but missing it and putting it right back in again lol!

    Maybe i'll win the lotto and can buy them all hahaha

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Good luck on printerest.I don't know it and will take a look.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous, I just love the colours. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous and am now following on Pinterest too! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous wedding card! I'm addicted to Pinterest!! I'm now following LOTV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty. You cant beat a bit of pink and some sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful,the stamps and inspiration from lotv has to be the best angxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!