Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Back to it …

 

 

Good morning crafters, and a Happy New Year!

We’re back in the office now after a lovely long break. We have some exciting new products planned for 2013 starting with the CUTEST stamps ever!!   …we will be starting to sneak peek them soon so watch this space!

I showed you some of my favourite Design Team cards from last year over the holidays so before I start with some new work I’d like to revisit my choices from my own 2012 cards …

***

This little concertina card uses the hugely popular Posy Trio

 

Posy Trio (5)

 

 

These 2 cards were a bit different for me but I like the effect of using papers for the landscape and I’ve done quite a few since…

This one is using My Little Tree and a sentiment from the Simply Sophisticated set

 

week 44 - snow is falling - 1st november

 

…and this one is Snow Cute and our Frosty Christmas papers

 

week 39 - white with a hint - 27th september edited

 

 

This was made for a blog hop using Which Craft! shaped cards …I chose one of their 3D pop up cards

The stamps are Basket Of Roses and a Dreamy Days sentiment

July_12_002

 

Finally a boys card, I don’t make many as I find them challenging and usually end up having to buy one after I’ve sat looking at the papers for an hour …and I don’t think I’m on my own in that!

This stamp is Walk The Plank and I used the little dog to make a separate tag

walk the plank tag out

 

 

Hope you like them, don’t forget to leave a comment to ensure that you go into our monthly draw to win a £25 voucher.

See you tomorrow

Anne xx

40 comments:

  1. What a lovely card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely array of cards. Everyone one is special.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful, what a great selection.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous! Love the effect of the repeated dog image on the tag. Gorgeous! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such awesome cards here. I just love the little concertinacard very much, but all is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous array of cards ...all so beautifully made
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always inspirational and I love these samples

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New year Anne what a lovely choice of cards can't wait for the new goodies

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Anne, lovely cards here today. I can't wait to see the new release..I can never get enough of LOTV, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Anne......oh men's cards such a pain......love your walking the plank......and all the lovely cards you have posted today!....thank goodness the shop is open again,need a trip out!......hugs Margaret xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All beautiful creations but I do love the pop up card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all fab. My fave is probably the boy's card, you did a great job there

    ReplyDelete
  13. This are all so lovely. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the cards are lovely, I especially like the boys card. Looking forward to the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my you're spoiling us today - gorgeous work on all xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a wonderful selection of cards Anne. I love your design and fabulous colours. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards Anne. Great work sweetie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are gorgeous cards Anne. I specially like the boys' one being a grandma of two live wires I need all the help I can get with making cards for them. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowww what a lovely cards to see,
    I really like them all :)

    Hugs Erica ☼

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the story line of the little bears peeking! May have to CASE this one

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhhhh!!!! They are all so cute! I LOVE the one with Snow Cute, so adorable! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, these are all gorgeous! They're all so different from each other, and all amazing! I love the CAS penguin one, it's adorable :) And I love the boys one, with the matching tag, just perfect :) Thanks for sharing these, welcome back Anne!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, these are all such gorgeous cards, Anne, thank you for sharing in 2012, looking forward to 2013! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all wonderful. I especially like the one using "Walk the Plank"!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi anne, What a stunning collection. Hope this comment stays in place!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards.all of them! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved these cards 1st time around especially the concertina one. I also struggle dreadfully with boys/men's cards and like you end up buying one then feel really cross with myself.
    Kietha x

    ReplyDelete
  28. These cards are all fab, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your choice of cards Anne. Great boy card considering you find them difficult.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful array of cards, thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow what fabulous cards, really cute and the layouts are all lovely, its hard to pick a favourite. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow!!! love love love the first one (tag card) it is so striking! and super cute! :) great job DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are all so pretty! I love the little penguin sitting on the patterned paper and the Basket of Roses card is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful cards. I like the shape of the card with the ladie with flowers, it is different then usual.
    Great job designteam!

    Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning card!
    They are all so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  36. what a super cards, Anne...fab backing papers fitting the theme...your boys card is gorgeous!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous cards, but omg that cute lil penguin is to die for! I want to hug him!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete