Saturday, 19 January 2013

A sneaky peek …




Good morning crafters, we’re well and truly snowed in here so I’m planning to spend the day in the attic making some cards with the new stamps

I love to hear  when the kids are out sledging and screaming!! It’s so good to see them playing outside and having fun instead of sat watching TV or playing computer games!

Me and the white stuff don’t really get on these days, I like to look at it out of the window but that’s as far as it goes!



***



This is one of the new Romantic Couples that you can get from Monday and this one is called Carriage For Two

If you don't want to spend hours colouring in or you're a beginner then this image is perfect, it's so easy to colour

 


 


I’ve used some tags from our Sentiment Tags set. These are great as you don’t always have room for a big sentiment, it is nice to have some words on a card and I can always find a little space for one or two of these useful tags



I’ll put all the other supplies on my own blog and I’ll try my best to have another sneaky peek tomorrow for you. Meanwhile check out all the DT blogs as we’ve been cracking the whip and they’re working very hard to get some cards made using these stamps for you



Enjoy your Saturday, stay safe and warm






33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new image Anne, what a lovely design to your card! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these little stamps I'm getting so excited cant wait for Monday my friends (who are not crafty) cant understand why I need more of these cuties
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable image and a fab card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love this image and card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely Anne, I have thought for a while that LOTV needed some more wedding day stamps....I really love the sneak peaks. Have a crafty day...we have also had heavy snow, looks like my hubbie's planned birthday party tomorrow is snowed off. He and I will have lots of party food to eat together..LOL
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww that is such a cute image and you have made such a gorgeous card with it Anne. I love all the detailing too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and really beautiful card angxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anne. Love the new stamp and those big pink bows.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet and romantic card. The new stamps are as usual wonderful.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous and the new stamps look so sweet, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS Anne, I'm loving these new romantic images and the papers are a lovely pinky red.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why, oh why do you do this to me! LOL! Another set that I HAVE TO HAVE!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Anne, Love your card, it is so pretty and the stamp is gorgeous. Can't wait for these stamps to go on sale. Have a good weekend and keep warm. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful!!!! The image is so sweet and I love the bouquet! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, beautiful image and I love the sentiment tags :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very adorable and great new image! Love the bows and the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous, romantic card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card - I love that image! My husband and I got married last year and I think that this would be just perfect for our first anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous image and beautiful card! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  20. just seen this over on your site Anne but I couldn't resist another look - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh this is sooooo cute! Love the colours and the layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute. I like this new image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm another who is gettin' all hot 'n' bothered about these.....gorgeous creation with this fabby little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another gorgeous new stamp and fantastic card to show it off!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely Card. Such a pretty image for so many occasions.

    Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great sneak peak! A beautiful card indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  28. stunning Anne, love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card and stamp!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!