Sunday, 30 December 2012

If Friends Were Flowers ...

Hello there!  Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend, and gearing up for the New Year!

Gosh, can you believe it's going to be 2013??  Didn't the 2012 just start ... like ... a month ago?!  LOL!  Seems like when I was younger, I wished to be older .. faster.  Now that I'm older .. oh boy .. I sure got my wish didn't I?  haha!!

Well, I've made a card using this very lovely image "If Friends Were Flowers" from the newest release.  I really love how this image can be used for so many different occasions .. birthdays, friendship, love, get well soon, and other themes as well.  :)


Thank you so much for coming by and I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

25 comments:

  1. What a lovely card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning love it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and bright card, that can only put you in a great mood here. Wonderful card and yes it´ll work great for just any ocasion you can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image - very simple and elegant!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joyful card to brighten dull days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I love the image and it is coloured so beautifully. The papers and details are gorgeous too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful card, gorgeous colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - beautiful card.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous!!!! The 3D flowers mirrored the beauty of the image! Awesome card! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card I love the colours and design

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! Love all the flower embellishments and how you colored the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Elise, I love the pretty colours, the image and the sewing, it's all just so beautiful.

    Happy New Year to you too :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Elise, I have this stamp too and I love it. Your colours are gorgeous, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really pretty card and wishing you a Happy New year xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card - lovely pastel shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, the colors are so beautiful! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the added flowers. The yellow is so vibrant along with the pinks & blues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!