Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Coffee Break …



Good morning all,  a change from Christmas cards today as promised and this is a card I made using our fab new Mini Masterpiece sheets
 

This image is called Coffee Break and is also available as a stamp. I like to colour but don’t always have the time, these images are pre-coloured and are so convenient for making a quick card
 

Each sheet costs just £1.00 and you get 7 die cut toppers  (1 large, 2 medium and 4 small)
Have a look at all 40 sheets on our website here
 
 
We do still have some of the original die cut sheets available but as they sell out we won’t be replacing them. If you like those then make sure you stock up before we sell out of your favourites



 



The sentiment is from our Set 27 Vintage Labels Just To Say set, the greetings on this set all have a border and I just cut around the lines, no need to use a die
 
I used K&Co papers and a Crealies border die
 
The flowers are all available in our shop, you can also buy them online from Wild Orchid Crafts or The Ribbon Girl
 

Don’t forget to let us know what you think, every comment goes in our monthly draw to win a £25 voucher We have a new card every day so the more comments you leave the more chance you have of winning. It’s our way of saying thank you as we do love to read your opinions on the cards and the products!


See you tomorrow, have a good day
 

Anne x
 

38 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne. I have this mini masterpiece and can't wait for an opportunity to use it. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne this is beautiful I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mini masterpieces are ideal if you are short of time, not brilliant at colouring, or just want a change. I love this one! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card another of my favourites if you can have lots of favourites

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find these so useful too when I need to get lots of stock made for craft fairs. The card can still be as beautiful as this shows, love the twine bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I have this lovely image as a stamp, beautiful, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely colours and design!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annne this is beautiful using toppers for quick cards! Love the fab brownns on here, lovely sentiment too. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the browns, and coffee sounds good, image and layout gorgeous hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. I love the image and wonderful colour scheme. The sentiment is beautiful too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Underbart kort. Lika spännande varje dag att titta på de vackra korten ni gör, Det kittlar i fingrara att börja på att skapa egna kort

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful!!! Love the colours! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful and really great work as always inhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These two friends look really happy together, I have this image in a rubber stamp and love using it, this gives me another reason to get it out again. Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card - love the blue and brown - fabulous - xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful, I love this image - it brings a smile to my face every time I see it - it's my mum and aunt in LOTV form! Love it so much :) I can't picture these two as anyone but the two of them any more haha!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. Lovely colors.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  19. one of my favourite stamps, love this card

    ReplyDelete
  20. Waw I love the colours and the pretty colouring of the image. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking so adorable....Thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely card, I also use the design sheets occasionally, for a 'quick' card, but love stamping too. Lovely colours and layout, fab. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  23. How pretty, I love the neutral tones
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simply gorgeous, Anne....love those soft neutrals. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card! I'm loving these mini masterpieces and will be placing my order soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anne, beautifully designed, love your layout, and the choices in colors are wonderufll, all put together perfectly. Warm and welcoming.
    Just love these images.
    Thanks for sharing,
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  27. sorry can't spell tonight and so very tired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this image! The colors are lovely and give it a vintage look.

    Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  29. A stunning card.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  30. Perfect card for a dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A gorgeous card love that image

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this image and I agree these pre-coloured images. Perfect for a quick card.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete