Wednesday, 12 December 2012

A couple of my favourites …



Good morning everyone

Our shop and office closes at 2pm (UK time) today for the Christmas break so this will be my last post for a while. Don’t forget that you will still be able to order on the website over the holidays however your orders won’t be shipped until we come back week commencing 7th January
We have the Winter Sale section with lots of your favourite stamps at just £3.00 each  …and we have also extended the free postage offer

***

Our Design Team will be taking over and doing the  posts for the next few weeks so there will still be a new card to show you every day. We want to keep on giving you lots of ideas and inspiration to take you into the New Year and there will still be a draw at the end of December from all the comments for a £25 voucher. Make sure you let us know what you think to ensure that your name goes into the draw – you’ve got to be in it to win it!!

***

Lucy will be updating the Facebook page regularly over the holidays so if you haven’t visited then do stop by and see what she’s up to. You can also put your own cards on there for us and other LOTV fans to see

logo-facebook
 
***
 
I’m going to finish with a couple of my favourite cards from the past year

When I saw this one from Kathy it really caught my attention, she’s very clever at making these little scenes using paper and fabric and they make for a very special card. She made this using Light The Way from our Christmas people collection  …


Light The Way - Kathy


My second card is by Gretha and she’s used Fairy With Dove from our Fairies and Mermaids set. I think it was the colour scheme that made this one stand out for me, it’s so hard to use reds and keep it ‘pretty’ without being too bright or bold and I think the colours on here are just beautiful


Fairy With Dove - Gretha


I’ll be back on Christmas day and New Year’s day with more of my favourites from 2012. We have a fabulous DT who make the most amazing cards to showcase our stamps so it was hard for me to pick a favourite for each of them!

***

All that’s left is for me to say thank you so much for supporting our blogs and for your custom throughout the year. We have some exciting new products for 2013 and can’t wait to show you them

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year from us all at Lili of the Valley

Anne xx

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I love those images and the layout are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects as always. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow - both such stunning projects - love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These projects are beautiful love your work hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s definitely some really awesome cards here, and I can imagine how difficult it would be to pic some out among all the gorgeous creations there has been here over the past year. It´s been an amazing inspiration to come here and check every day. Thanks sooo much for that to all of you and a very Happy Christmas to all of you there too. I hope the New Year will be a fantastic one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are stunning Anne. I can see why you chose them.
    Thank you so much for making this blog so much fun and full of inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew when you said your last post for the year I thought I was going to miss my daily dose of loveliness. And how gorgeous are these 2. That scene is adorable and the second one so pretty. Looking forward to using mine once the Christmas cards are done. Merry Christmas and look forward to yiu back in 2013 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards. I love the image and fab colours and designs too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards!! Enjoy your christmas break and have a great but most important healthy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 stunning cards, both gorgeous! I would hate to have to choose favourites Anne, the DT have done a fabulous job this year, they have certainly inspired me, I just need an extra 3 or 4 days in the week to do my crafting! Happy Christmas to you all at LOTV.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous cards!!!! Thanks for all the inspiration over the year! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two wonderful cards, Thank you for all the inspiration that you give us over the year.

    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

    Kelly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous cards! Love the felt for snow in the first one and the color scheme in the second one. Happy holidays, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, both of them! Gorgeous colour combos and layouts, I love them both :) The first image is sooo cute :D

    Merry Christmas and looking forward to seeing all the new products in the new year!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the snowy trees on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waw this are so pretty. Hugs1 MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow 2 more fabulous cards, The colours and layouts are brilliant. Happy christmas to everyone there, and a big thank you for all your Inspiration, ever since I found the blog a few months I have been hooked, looking forward to next years projects.

    Happy crafting
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Fab cards today..as always! Have a happy Christmas! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both are beautiful cards Anne, and I would just like to say thanks to you and the DT for taking time to keep the web site open and to provide us with inspiration when I am sure you all have such a busy life of your own to see to. I very much appreciate it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can see why these have become favorites! Beautiful. Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year to all members of staff at LOTV! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. The more I see by these talented ladies, the more I want to get my hands on these stamps.

    I've only recently caught the stamping/card making bug. I've been a scrapbooker for years, and always said that was the only hobby I would stick to, because I just can't afford another! To my dismay, I can't help myself! Oh how I wish I did not have three in college, and a limited budget. *but* I absolutely will find a way to purchase as many as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card with all those pretty little details. Happy Holidays!

    Hugs, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab cards, Merry Christmas Anne,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow, beautiful cards! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas your dt give, wishing you all a 'happy christmas and a bright NEW 2013!' Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful cards and great images.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  26. i really like both cards but the first one from Kathy is so smart! Like a lot! Ingela G

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute cards and I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow und Wow und Wow, bei dir ist ein Objekt schöner und detailierter als das andere. Traumhafte Karten!!!!!!!

    Lieben Gruß Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous creations!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete