Monday, 26 November 2012

Telephone Ted …

 

 

Good morning everyone, sorry for the late post today we had to get the showroom back in order this morning after the open day so I’m running a bit behind!

It was a really good day and we’ve come in to work this morning to find lots of  lovely e-mails from customers saying what a great day they had. We appreciate that some of you travel a long way so it’s good to hear that it was worth the journey for you to come and visit us

***

The lucky winner of our fabulous crafty hamper was Clair Galloway

Well done Clair, we will email you but if you read this first then please contact us

***

It was our last open day of 2012, the shop will be open as normal Monday to Friday 10 – 3  until the 12th December. This week (December 1st) will be the last Saturday that we are open until the New Year

The website will close for the holidays on December 12th and will re-open for orders on January 4th

We will send out an e-mail with the Christmas opening times and they’ll also be put on the website

***

Onto todays card and I have another one to share with you using the new stamps which went on sale yesterday;

This is Telephone Ted and was made by our Pops

 

 

 

We’ve been very busy for the new stamps so be sure to get your orders in while we have plenty of stock

You can find the full set of new ones on the website here

See you tomorrow

Anne xx

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the new stamps too :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card. Love the new stamps.
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the adorable image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I'm just off to look at the new stamps.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in and out on FB on Saturday but I thought it was such a great idea. Lucky Clare winning a whole hamper of goodies..well done!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute image and pretty colours. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I love this cute image and Pops has coloured it so beautifully.
    I glad everyone had fun at the party on Saturday!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. Love all the pink and the sweet image.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunningly cute card from the lovely Pops! What a great image - I can see so many uses for this one. Glad I got my order in early - come on Postie, I want them now!! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suggest the childhood,magic,I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card, love the new stamps! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card - love this image - glad you had fun on Saturday - wish I could have joined you - but unfortunately time was against me! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous is this image and card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool idea! Great inspirational card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adorable! Love the image and the color combo is lovely! Well done!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet he is and coloured so well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gorgeous new stamp, & Pops has certainly done it justice! I love Pops' cards, they are always packed with such pretty embellishments - Think I'm too stingey to add so many to my cards, lol!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable, just priceless, so sweet looking, and love the PP you used, on Telephone Ted!! Can't wait to get this stamp.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  20. This new stamp is so adorable - mine has arrived and I can't wait to use it. I have spent most of this year project managing a telephony installation project, so guess what I'll be using for the thankyou cards for all of my co-workers lol!!??
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete