LOTV Christmas Party around the world!
Saturday 24th November 2012
Hi everyone, Lisa here!
Laila and I and the whole LOTV team hope you’ve been loving all the stamps, die cuts and papers we have brought out this year. We hope you managed to bag a bargain in our recent sale and thank you for all your custom & comments this year!
We’ve got lots of exciting plans for 2013 which we look forward to telling you all about in the coming months.
Our final launch and event of the year is on Saturday 24th November. We have our Christmas Party and Winter Open Day at our shop in Farsley, Leeds …plus we also have a Virtual Party on our Facebook page. As we are now an International Company (thanks to all our lovely customers and design team members around the world), we want to try and hold a worldwide LOTV event at the same time! It’s never been done before but we hope you can join us to make it the biggest online crafting party whether at home or away!
For details of both events, please see below…
SATURDAY 24TH NOVEMBER – 10AM – 4PM
AT THE SHOP – 51 SPRINGFIELD CENTRE, BAGLEY LANE, FARSLEY, LEEDS LS28 5LY
· 10% off everything
· Free Gift for all visitors
· Demonstrations including stamping on candles
· Meet some of LOTV’s DT & see more great card-making techniques
· Refreshments including hot drinks, lovely homemade cakes, rolls, mulled wine and mince pies
· Book on our Fabulous Workshops - Bev and Dawny P have kindly agreed to run two final classes in 2012!
. Colouring with Distress Inks - £30 – with Bev Rochester (All materials provided)
. Beginner’s Colouring with Marker Pens - £10 – with Dawny P (All materials provided)
. You need to book classes in advance so if you are interested please email: Erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk
SATURDAY 24TH NOVEMBER – FOR 24 HOURS!
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL PARTY ONLINE:
· Prizes and Competitions throughout the day
· Meet and chat to some of the LOTV’s International DT. Members of the DT will be logging on at various times over the 24 hours with tips and answering your questions. We’ll have a timetable soon of who’s up when.
· Including ‘follow along with Dena – a live tutorial!’
· Join in by having your own LOTV party and post your own LOTV cards. We will upload photos of what we are up to in the shop and would love to see your photos too.
· Visit facebook.com/liliofthevalleycrafts and go to our events page and click Join!
· If you have any questions, please email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. It's time for the monthy design team mini blog hop so start at Anne's blog here and make sure you visit them all to be in with a chance of winning some prizes along the way