Sunday, 4 November 2012

Fairy with Dove …

 

 

Morning all, hope you’re having a lovely weekend

We’ve got the decorators in and the the house is upside down, it will be nice when it’s done but I hate all the mess and I’m going to try and sneak off into the attic and do some crafting   …I’m sure it’s the most considerate thing to do, I’ll only be in the way!

***

Todays GORGEOUS card is by our Katarina and she’s used one of the new fairy stamps that went on sale last Monday. If you haven’t got them yet the full set of 5 is still on offer for just £20 with free shipping (including overseas orders)

 

 

Fairy With Dove - Kathy

 

 

Fairy With Dove 2 - Kathy

 

 

 

I love bright colours and I love flowers …this has both!

Kathy has also used papers from our Bonnets and Bowties pad and the sentiment is from our Simply Sophisticated set which is so versatile for so many occasions

Hope you like it, and enjoy the rest of your weekend

Anne xx

29 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful bright card..I love the way the image has been cut out.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the colours. Perfect to cheer anyone up. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card - the colours are just delightful - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bright card it's perfect on such a dark and dismal day which is what we have today

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, the bright colours are so pretty! I love the flowers along the side and the bright ribbon, it's just beautiful!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bright colours and such great design. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful image and so well layed out, the colouring in is fantastic, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this should have come with a sunglasses warning. Love the colours on the sweet image and the flowers and leaves are gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colours! Just got this stamp and not yet had a chance to play :) Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, gorgeous card. I love the die cuts too. Fab image and papers.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice! Really love it!
    Crea S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love that image and she is coloured so beautifully and the layout is stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, love the colours on this pretty card, it's certainly brightened up my day!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwwwee! This is so sweet! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww she's just lovely! Gorgeous DP and flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful, vibrant coloured card.Stunning,what a wonderful image.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love theese, really need to get these stamps :)

    Ami-May Thorpe.
    littlemaysblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card I love the bright colours angxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohw, what a gorgeous card! I love the colors, they give me a warm feeling.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty card, I love the sweet flower vine
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful bright card..I love the way the image has been cut out.
    hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete