Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Welcome Mandy ….

 

 

Good morning crafters, I’m a day late introducing our new guest designer because of the stamp launch yesterday but I’m sure you don’t mind waiting!

I’d like to welcome Mandy to our little gang for October and here’s a little bit about her…

 

 

***

 

 

Hi everyone, my name is Mandy & I have the honour of joining Lili Of The Valley as a guest designer this month.

I have been crafting for almost four years, it's not something I ever thought about doing but after being injured in a car accident I wanted to find a gentle hobby to help to fill my days & it needed to be a hobby that I would be able to do with my injury so my hubby brought me home a card making magazine saying "you could do that", something which he now regrets lol.

I am a stamping addict who favours cute images, and I'm a real Magpie for embellishments, the more the better and the more they sparkle the better in my eyes.

I currently design for Simon Says Stamp, Totally Tilda, Paper Play & Addicted To Stamp Challenge as well as having the pleasure to guest design for other stamp company's & make sample cards for my local craft shop. In the past I have designed for several other challenge blogs as well as Crafters Companion making cards for TV launches on Create & Craft.

Thanks so much for having me to join you super talented ladies this month, I hope you like my little creations with these adorable Lili Of The Valley stamps

 

 

***

 

 

Mandy has made us this gorgeous cotton reel for her first post using our Basket Of Roses stamp

 

7 Mandy October Cotton Reel 4        7 Mandy October Cotton Reel 2

 

 

7 Mandy October Cotton Reel 3

 

 

7 Mandy October Cotton Reel

 

 

Ingredients - Basket of roses stamp, toilet roll inner, card, Papermania papers, Copics, Magnolia Doo Hickey foilage & swirl, Cheerly Lynn butterflies, nesties, MS frond leaf punch, Kort & Godt & Wild Orchid flowers, homemade pins, pearls, glamour dust paint for the sparkle.

 

***

 

Isn’t it scrummy!

Take a look at Mandy’s own blog here  A Sprinkling Of Glitter where you can see all her work   …and we’ll have more from her throughout October

***

Have a lovely day

Anne xx

43 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. so unusual. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, and so unusual. I can see it as a Christmas decoration. love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Mandy-admirerer and follower for some time now and she is uber talented as we can see here.
    First time I read that we thank all this stunning creativity to a car accident, now I understand more about what she writes on her blog about problems and medication. Amazing how things go in life and now I admire her even more!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning a lovley idea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an unusual idea but the results is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation. Love Mandy's work.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab project, cute image, fab flowers and all details. Love the colour combo. Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation,love the image and all the beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! And such lovely detail.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is just beautiful - a real work of art!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandy, this is fabulous, we look forward to seeing more of your talent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning. I love the design, the colours and such a pretty image too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow, well you came in with a bang Mandy. This is absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous work
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning work! Gorgeous image and colours, a fabulous idea!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well all I can say is wow wow wow, I realise I have no imagination lol, your creation is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Mandy and I look forward to seeing more of your creations

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty - this is just stunning - well done Mandy! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mandy is an incredible artist! You could not have added a better DT member ... I always look forward to seeing her creations on my dashboard.

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning work, Mandy, I'm away to have a look at your own blog now, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember four years ago when I persuaded Mandy to take up blogging after meeting her on the Docrafts site(virtually meeting that is). Her work is always fabulous and this is gorgeous and my fave colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember four years ago when I persuaded Mandy to take up blogging after meeting her on the Docrafts site(virtually meeting that is). Her work is always fabulous and this is gorgeous and my fave colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous work from Mandy as always, she's so talented!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Who would believe this gorgeous creation once held toilet paper? The is just stunning! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG~~Absolutely Wondrous!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic project, especially when you think that it started life as a loo roll inner!!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely project! Love how you colored the image and purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations with the GDT Mandy.!.. I have already commented on your blog. But ofcourse I had to comment here too.. Stunning Colors.. FAB Coloring of the Cute Cute image. And I love the Decorations..
    Your pin´s are Gorgoeus.!!!.. Love the silver bling on them.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just stunning. You always have such great guest designers with fab inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a Gorgeous project, very different x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. An amazing project....BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow this is so pretty, love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, what a beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! Mandy this is sooo sweet and such an unusual idea. Absolutely beautiful. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a gorgeous project, love the beautiful images and gorgeous embellihsment. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, gorgeous make.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing project! Fabulous, Mandy! So much detail and so dimensional!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete