Sunday, 23 September 2012

News today, and a charity coffee morning …

 

 

If you’re near enough we’d love you to join us on Friday 28th September at our shop in Leeds when we will be opening our new area upstairs so there will be even more crafting goodies for you to see!

There will be a mini-launch of the amazing new Geisha girl stamps so you’ll be able to get your hands on them before anyone else  …if you saw Bev’s card yesterday you’ll have had a sneeky peek and you are going to LOVE them! Watch out for more cards on here this week from our design team using them

We will finally have room for all our 400 rubber stamps to be out out on display, there will be loads more card samples and projects for inspiration and there will also be more room for our popular sentiment stamps, paper pads and die cut designs too

We have some other new lines as well for you such as a fabulous range of dies including Spellbinders, Memory Box and more

 

coffeebreak.jpg

 

 

We also have a fab new coffee area so after all that browsing you can rest your feet, have a nice hot drink, chat with friends, or even leave your husband - not literally!

(In fact we think we have the most husband-friendly girlie shop in England!)

 

To celebrate the new look, we are taking part in the 'World's Biggest Coffee Morning' event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. You can enjoy your cappuccino and cupcake and raise funds for a good cause at the same time!

All proceeds from the sale of of refreshments throughout the day will be donated to Macmillan

 

 

coffeemorning.jpg

 

 

We’d love to see you so hope you can make it, the full address and directions can be found on the website here

 

xx

35 comments:

  1. What a cute card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, absolutely love this image and the way you have coloured it

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fab and when we come to Yorkshire next yr will be coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, I love the colours.
    How I wish I lived nearer!!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, I love the colours.Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a worthy cause, I hope you make lots from the coffee morning. If you were nearer I would be there! Love the coffee inspired card today,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absloutely beautiful, I love the colours, thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very excited for the new look shop. can't make it on Friday :-( but I will be there Saturday :-). Love this cute card. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on expanding your store! Wish I was closer so I could come see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could be there on 28th, but it's a bit far from Devon. Katarina's card is lovely and I will have to make do with the fab inspiration on your blog to get my fix on the gorgeous LOTV images. It's a good job that the samples from your team never fail to inspire me!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that image - it's probably my favourite image of all time - it looks just like my mum and aunt, down to their little facial expressions! In fact I might just root it out and colour it up today :)

    Best of luck with your coffee morning, I hope it goes well. I'm a bit far away for a coffee morning, but hopefully I'll get over to see your shop some time :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card - the image is just adorable! Wish I was local enough to join you for coffee, but I'll raise a cup to Macmillan and the amazing work they do in any case.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh I would do everything to come and see you, sadly I live so far away :((( the card is gorgeous, love the colors. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Che adorabile!Las dos amiguitas tomando el té son una imagen deliciosa,los colores otoniales fantasticos!Beautiful card!Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card.. Love the coffee colours used..

    What a fab idea, wish I lived nearer to attend the coffee morning. Thats such a good cause to raise money for, Hope all goes well you raise loads of money...

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Would love to attend the coffee morning but I'm a few thousand miles away. Wishing you the best for such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card! Hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card. Love tea parties. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  19. I only wish I lived near enough to come have a fantastic day.
    I love the card too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wish I could come but will be serving teas and coffees at my own Macmillan coffee morning - well at my kid's school! Hope you have a fabulous day! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card so beautifully coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another beautiful card.
    I so wish I could get to you for the showcase on Friday but living in S.Wales I cannot get there easily, which is a very big shame.
    Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really pretty card. Should be a great coffee morning and if I were nearer I would certainly visit.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a fantastic set of upgrades you've been planning, especially like the coffee idea. Hope you raise a lot of money for the charity.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card. Hope the coffee morning goes ok, I'm seriously thinking about moving to Leeds!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card and cute image. hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the card - very cute stamp and my list is getting longer!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely, cute image! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh I love this Image... and the Vinatge monochrome touch !!!
    It´s wonderfull
    hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling card! Love the coloring!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!