Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Look who’s back ….

 

 

Good morning crafters, I have a bit of new for you today  …oooooh!

This cute little stamp was discontinued a while back  …but we’ve had so many requests for it that we’ve brought him out of retirement for you!

 

He’s called Baby's First Christmas and you can find him on the website here

 

 

 

Baby's First Christmas watermarked

 

 

Isn’t he a darling, you can just picture him racing around the house all excited on his first Christmas morning …wearing his Santa hat and playing with all his new toys lol!

.

I’ve used some patterned papers from our Classic Christmas pad and the greeting is from one of the new sentiment sets – this one is on the

Christmas Handwritten Phrases sheet. I’ll put a full list of all the other supplies I used for the card on my own blog which you can visit here

.

We haven’t got a huge stock of him so don’t miss out  …and shipping is FREE at the moment on all orders that don’t contain the paper pads**

** please see the website for postage charges on the paper pads, sorry but they are just too heavy for us to include them in the free shipping offer

.

Don’t forget to leave us a little comment and let us know what you think of the cards, the blog, the products etc. etc. We love to hear from you and all the comments go into a draw at the end of the month to win a £25 Lili of the Valley voucher

 

Have a lovely day

 

Anne xx

42 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image. Great card with fab christmas papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable... The card is great too.. Love the traditional coloured papers.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and cute image!! Good to hear he's out of retirement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this ones in my draw - I haven't used him yet this year - thanks for the inspiration Anne! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww he is adorable and the colours and details are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the cute image and beuatiful papers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious festive card - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card!! Luckily I have that stamp, it's such a cute one and as my friend recently got a grandson it will be used this Christmas!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! The stamp is lovely and I love the card, the traditional colours are lovely :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable and the card is beautiful
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo adorable! I love it all! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a marvelous card!! Very cute stamp.
    I like the kicthen herbs-card too!!

    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty card with this cute image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! Love the stamp and I'm still drooling over the paper pads!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute image - I can understand why it is so popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so adorable thanks for bringing him back

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute stamp and fab card.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute - need to go shopping!! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. How can you retire a cute baby!!! Glad he's back.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. He's adorable! So glad you brought him back!

    Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a little cutie,love the detailing on this .:)Jacqueline.Ss

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable and so gorgeous.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww a gorgeous image and a great card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely stamp but oh what a lovely card too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card. this stamp is now on my wishlist to buy next time I make it to the shop. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this little character and I am so pleased that LOTV have bought this one back so that more people can enjoy him! Lovely card, I love the festive colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darling image! I love the coloring and all the details you added to make a very special card!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  28. I always loved this stamp so I'm glad that you brought him back.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, so cute. All the LOTV images are so lovely and this blog is fantastic inspiration, thanks so much

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete