Good morning all, can you believe we are at the end of August already, where does the time go?
That means it’s sadly time to say goodbye to our guest designer of the month …and this month it has been the fabulous Lena Katrine
You all love her work and this last post is going to be no exception! She has made these scrumptious little bookmarks to share with you using our companion stamps and there are also some instructions for how to make them, over to Lena ….
1. Cut Cardstock in to size 5" x 6". Find the middle of the top side measuring 6", fold in the corners.
2. Cut a panel out of DP for the front in size 4 13/16" x 5 13/16". Cut off the corners to match the grade on the Book Mark in cardstock.
3. Cut 2 panels out of DP's to the back side of the Book Mark, 1 in size 1 7/8" x 5 7/8", and 1 in size 4" x 4". Cut the square diagonally (makes 2 triangles), and use just the one triangle on the top of the back.
4. Glue the one piece of DP's on to the front of the cardstock...
5. ... and the 2 pieces to the back.
6. Find/cut out bits and bobs to add to the front...
7. ...and to the back.
Then you're ready to embellish your Corner Book Mark as you wish
Aren’t they just gorgeous! …and what a lovely little gift.
I do hope you’ve enjoyed the tutorial and that you’ll have a go at making some, I’m know I’m going to
Thank you so much to Lena Katrine for agreeing to be out guest designer and make sure you pop back tomorrow when I’ll be introducing our fantastic new guest designer for September. We’re delighted to have have her on board and here’s a little clue …she has a constant companion when she’s crafting (who calls the shots!!)
Have a lovely day