Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Some project ideas….

 

 

 

Good afternoon crafters, I hope you’re having a good day!

I promised a few project ideas for you if you’re wanting some inspiration for our competition and here they are;

 

Church On The Hill      Love Grows

 

 

05 Feb - Claudia Rosa - On The Garden Wall 2_thumb[2]      8      jelly bean holder 1

 

 

Messy Messages      Shall We Dance     

 

 

Kitchen Herbs 

 

 

You can use our stamps and die cuts for so many things other than cards, things you may not have even though about doing so I hope this has given you a few ideas.

If you click on the projects link down the side of this page there are loads more examples for you to look at too.

 

See you tomorrow xx

6 comments:

  1. Such a marvelous variety of projects! :o) Thank you for the inspiration. :o) Each one is gorgeous.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on every one:) They are beautiful:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am not sure I can live up to any of these, but I will have a go! These are all fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete