Thursday, 16 August 2012

Our open day ….



Good morning all, I have something a bit different to show you first today
For those of you who couldn’t get to our open day on Saturday for whatever reason I thought you might like to see a few piccies of what we got up to!
~~~~~~~

539094_508750302471822_443886873_n

Bev's workshop - we managed to squeeze everyone in - they are sitting here in our online shop packing room so now you know where all your orders are picked and packed!




400420_508750525805133_1774262169_n

Everyone is concentrating at Dawny P's beginner's workshop. Everyone learnt so much and really got to grips with their marker pens!
This is upstairs in our LOTV building




574440_508750932471759_917247361_n

More shopping and browsing and looking at all the inspirational cards made by our Fab Design Team!



228507_508751359138383_376430467_n

Our Mini Masterpieces Die Cut Sheets with lots of cards for ideas  …and a sneaky look at the new Paper Pads which are out now!

420021_508751562471696_403078796_n

Everyone's packed inside! We're expanding the shop upstairs in the next month so there will be more to look at next time


Hope you found that interesting! I know that only a few people are near enough to come but at least you can see a little bit of what our shop looks like


Make sure you pop back later for a sneek peek from our next stamp launch

Have a lovely day x

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting some great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous photos, just wish I lived a lot nearer!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came down on Saturday and had a great time ,I live 50 miles away but well worth the trip will come to the shop again,just need to save some more £ .Fab photos
    Susan XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time just wish I had more to spend!! - lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would have loved to come to your open day but it was my Dads birthday so family duties to do! The piccies look great - love the shop layout.
    I hope if you do another open day that I will be free!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not likely to get to the shop any time soon but was nice to see where it all happens...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to come, maybe if I am on hols that way. Looking forward to seeing it all at Ally Pally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great pictures. It's nice to see where everything happens! I'm in the US so I won't be getting there so it's nice to at least have a visual of what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am sad that I love so far awy :( But it can be seen from the pictures that you had a great time. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful photos thanks for sharing.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have made it! I don't think I'd be able to control my spending if I turned up!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I wished I lived close by & could visit your shop up close & personal. Thank heaven for the internet so I can see & purchase your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like it was so much fun! Wish I could visit from the other side of the ocean! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the wonderful pics. I so wish to be there, but just seeing it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I lived closer but spend happy times browsing your "tinterweb" site! Thanks for sharing the pics.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to come too!!! Looks like fun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you are just teasing me with these fab pics, I live in Kent, so far away, can't you open a shop down this way?!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its just as well I dont live any closer - I would be totally broke - your stamps are my main addiction and I have probably around 180+ at the mo. Also like every single one of the new animal ones so far so depending on how many you are releasing I might break the 200 barrier....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so jealous looking at these pics wishing I was living in th UK just for a day :0) looks AWESOME!!! XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's look like you and many poeple having fun.
    Nice pictures it's a good impression of the day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photo's. it is lovely to see where something originates from.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I weren't thousands of miles away, I would have loved to have attended Bev's workshop and meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I wish I was there.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete