Friday, 31 August 2012

Our August candy winner ….


Good evening everyone, thanks so much for all your lovely comments throughout the month.
We appreciate every one of them and it’s always great to hear what you think of our cards


I have drawn a winner at random from all the comments we’ve had and the winner of our £25 voucher for August is…


Well done Jane, e-mail me and I’ll give you your voucher details


Thank you all again for supporting our blog and indeed all the DT blogs, it’s very much appreciated and we hope that we do give you lots of ideas and inspiration


Make sure you pop back tomorrow for our new guest designer …and have a lovely weekend!


Anne x

5 comments:

  1. Mancy congratulations Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spending Jane :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow wow wow.....you must know how totally delighted I am to win this. LOTV was my first love when I started stamping a few years back and I have never looked back. You still are number 1 in my books and the latest release is just the best. I had to ration myself to the new tags, grunge sentiments, a pad and the oval bauble angel but now I can have a splash out. Thank you SO much girls....you rock!
    I also love the daily posts...so much inspiration from so many talented ladies,
    Thanks again, hugs,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Jane. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete