Wednesday, 15 August 2012

New paper pads out now ….

 

 

Good morning good morning! The new papers are on sale on the website now so make sure you pop over to have a look at them here

There are 3 delicious pads using NitWit designs and also 3 Christmas ones designed by our very own Laila

Please note that to make these available on the website we have had to reluctantly add a postage surcharge to them because of the weight, I’m sure you’ll agree that this is fair and that they are still very reasonable priced. Full details are on the website.

~~~~

I have 2 cards to show you today using the new papers

papers 1      papers 2    

 

 

This first one is using the papers from the Bonnets & Bowties pad

I don’t always decorate the middles of my cards but couldn’t resist using more of these gorgeous papers

 

 

papers 4     papers 3      

 

 

This second one is using a mixture of papers from Promises and Petal Fresh I did a bit of decoupage on this one, not really my thing but it turned out well, I’ll put some better pictures on my own blog with details of the other supplies I used on the cards.

I’ve used the fabulous mini masterpiece sheets to make these, they are great for a quick card and look like they’ve been hand coloured

I have some more cards to show you with the new papers so do keep popping back …and just a reminder that it’s our DT mini blog hop today with lots of fabulous prizes along the way. Just visit all the blogs and leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning.

Start here and follow the links

Have a lovely day x

33 comments:

  1. They look lovely!!!! Beautiful colors and beautiful papers. :-)
    And I so much adore the blossom image... just received my own in the mailbox a few days ago. :-)))
    hugs, Jolanda
    http://papercraftbyjolanda.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful and showcase the new papers brilliantly..

    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, I love the cute images and those new papers are so pretty

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. These new pads are gorgeous, they compliment the stamps wonderfully. Guess I better get saving! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers!! And lovely colors too!! And I fell in love with the image on the top card!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color scheme is just perfect! I really like the beautiful cards and the backgrounds could be applied as well on Plastic card printing .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word these are so pretty.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new paper pads are gorgeous, wonderful cards
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the new paper pads---your cards, Anne are delish!!! Esp. love the pink/green combo ;) Cute, sweet images!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Anne, can't wait to save up enough to get my hands on some of these amazing paper packs! They look gorgeous.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The papers look beautiful. Well promoted in these stunning cards x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those new papers are gorgeous! I understand the need for postage, but I think this just adds to the justification list of why I need a plane ticket and a vacation that includes a visit to the LOTV shop! Okay, I'm dreaming now...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely cards! I'm loving the new papers and am currently saving my pennies so I can order some! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous. I have a lot of the Nitwit digi kits and use them more than most other papers so I can see why they have been brought out in a pad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love them both, but the first one has such lovely colours. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards! So glad that I went for 3 of the new pads today, hopefully the others next month lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stamps and paper, they fit perfect.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two beautiful cards. I just love those papers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous papers - I'm normally sensible and don't rush for something just cos it's new, but I had to order the "Bonnets and Bowties and the "Promises" pads straight away today - can't wait for them to arrive! :-) The look wonderful on the sample cards with the sweet LotV images
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is so adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another fab new product. These papers are so lovely my favourites are the Christmas ones, just gorgeous.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are gorgeous - I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great new paper! Thanks for posting some great new cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These new papers are gorgeous ,got a couple of the on Saturday,love the card
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely card and beautiful papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two really pretty cards.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  29. great new papers and very pretty cards :)

    ReplyDelete