Sunday, 12 August 2012

A sentiment sneeky peek ….

 

 

 

Morning all  …if you were able to come along to the open day yesterday I hope you enjoyed it. It’s always lovely to meet everyone face to face and have a chat and we had some amazing feedback about the new products so thanks for that.

If you did stop by yesterday you will have seen the new sentiments that we have coming out shortly. For the rest of you I have a little sneak peek today, Bev has used one of the new grungy Christmas messages on her card

Just wait until you see them – you are going to love them!

 

 

bev-rochester-lotv-girl-sledging

 

 

She’s used Girl Sledging on this gorgeous card   …and again how fabulous to see some paler colours used instead of the traditional Christmas colours

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

12 comments:

  1. Yep another super card, Bev never fails to delight with her beautiful cards, colouring and layout, thank you

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card by Bev, I'm liking the look of those new sentiments


    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner. Such a sweet image to. My LOTV image wish list is growing longer by the day and I only just received my last order!! LOL
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card. Hzgs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I lóve these sentiments!!! Could you please open a shop over here in the Netherlands too? ;-)))
    Bev's card is great btw... as always.
    hugs, Jolanda
    http://papercraftbyjolanda.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Bev is just so adorable, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev's card is gorgeous I love the colour, but having been to the shop yesterday I bought the classic christmas paper pad which I have to add is absolutely fabulous. I need all the new paper pads, totally gorgeous they are.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card & great colors...,TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is lovely, I love the pink and green colouring to this and, oh, such a lovely image. Thank you for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, Bev's are always something a little bit special. looking forward to see these new goodies! thanks for the inspiration hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning, love theastel tones xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the non traditional colours and the glittering, cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete