Thursday, 16 August 2012

Competition news …




ANYTHING BUT A CARD COMPETITION

Because we had a problem with the linky no-one could enter the competition for a few days. To make it fair we have decided to extend the closing date for entries to next Thursday 10am  (16th August)  If you did enter then please make sure your link is still there because when it went down we unfortunately lost all the entries.


Can I just remind you that you must use a Lili of the Valley image on your entry, this is the only rule and entries that don't comply will be deleted.
We know that projects made using our images are always really popular so we would like to give everyone the opportunity to share your ideas. The theme for our competition is ‘anything but a card’

If you would like to join in, please enter your details in the linky below, it can be 'anything but a card' and can be made using stamped or die cut images. It doesn’t have to be too complicated, maybe a tag, a bag or a bookmark etc and I'll be putting some inspiration on here during the week for you from our design team.
All eligible entries will be entered into a draw with the chance to win – to make it fair 2 projects will be drawn at random and will each win £15 LOTV vouchers, and there will also be a £25 LOTV voucher for our favourite entry which will be featured here on Ideas to Inspire blog and also on our Facebook page
The same competition with 3 more prizes will also be running on our Facebook page but you can only enter for one or the other – and only 1 entry per person please.



It’s open to everyone, so please share this post if you have friends/family who may like to join in the fun.
We can’t wait to see all of your ideas! 



x


Email entries -
Barbara
photo

16 comments:

  1. I love this project, so fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. What a great idea - I bet any little girl (or older one) would love this for their door

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this theme, and I love looking at what everyone else creates as I find it so inspiring. Thanks for the challenge girls.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I cant see anything? And nowhere to but a link?? It only says: "This collection has been deleted by its author"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge - thoroughly enjoyed making my project, thank you for the inspiration! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge, Ladies! It was just the push I need to get going on a project I've been meaning to start. :) Beautiful creations from everyone else, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you hadn't tried working for Plastic card printing so i think it is an good option for you to work for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great competition, I entered mine on the FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. I have posted mine with the Link tool but it did not show up. Is it just a matter of time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. number 24 is not the right thing! I cant get him away but when you click op the card, you come by the right creation! Excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx for the great competition and the chance to win!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well this competition spurred me on to attempt my first candle.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the entries I've seen for this comp they are so inspiring & I just love LOTV stamps. Not entered myself this time as I've not had time but maybe the next one. Good Luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi

    Love the new pads and looking forward to the new stamps on the 22 August.

    Almy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi girls,
    Love the new paper pads that are coming out! You always have something gorgeous to look forward to.
    These projects are very inspirational too.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete