Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Winter Fairy …

 

 

 

 

Good morning everyone, the Christmas stamps are available now and so far you are loving them which is wonderful

We sometimes find with a new launch that the front runners are the designs that we have shown used on a card, it’s great to know that we are giving you inspiration and that’s what this blog is all about

This time all 24 designs are proving very popular and I have to agree with you, I would be hard pressed to choose favourites out of this set, they are all just sooo cute!

You can view the full range on our website here and meanwhile I have another beautiful card to share with you today from Lena Katrine using winter fairy

Lena Katrine used to be on our design team but although she is now busy with her studies she can’t resist popping back to do a few sneak peeks for us when we have new stamps!

 

 

LOTV-SP-2-July-2

 

LOTV-SP-2-July-4

 

LOTV-SP-2-July-6

 

You can also get this design on one of our Mini Masterpiece sheets if you are a non-stamper or just maybe want a quick card or some colouring inspiration

All the details about this card are on Lena Katrine’s own blog and make sure you pop back tomorrow for a card from our Fleur

Have a lovely day x

 

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, we are just so lucky, we now have more to play with for Christmas, thank LOTV for giving us Christmas pressies early. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is such an over-used word but it is all I can think of, this card is stunning and so is the image. Lena's work is just amazing. A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous image and stunning card made with it. The trouble is I want them all!!!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a real beauty. I love all that sparkle, wiii. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I can feel Christmas creeping on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Just placed my orders. :) Cant wait to stamp right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter Anne, simply gorge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is just beautiful. I can't remember what I ordered now, but I think this was one that I included! It's gorgeous. I can't wait to ink it up.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete