Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Present Trio ...



Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by.
I hope the weather is a bit better where you are than it is here in Leeds, grey and drizzly definitely sums up today and it's very miserable.


I have another lovely card to show you today from Dena and this is sure to brighten up your day.







Dena used our present trio stamp, the new companion set and also one of the vintage label sentiments (this one is from set 27)


The card has quite a few folds so if you would like details of how she made it then pop over to Dena's blog here


I'll be back later with details of a Facebook competition we're running at the moment with a chance to win some prizes. Meanwhile have a lovely day x





5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the colour scheme and those little bears are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so intricate, bright, and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is adorable. I love the cut out parts for the bears to peek through.
    Annette (Netty)
    xx

    ReplyDelete