Sunday, 8 July 2012

Pom Tiddly Om Pom :)

Good morning lovely peeps.

Dawny P here and a very Happy Sunday to you all - I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend :)

Today I’ve got two cards to share with you. They sort of work as a set and I really like the colours, not to mention the super cute images.

So here’s my first card …..

Picture 002 copy

.. and for this one I’ve used

Birthday Fairy

Picture 006 copy

I coloured her with Copics in these colours -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E43. E50, E81

The rest – B0000, B000, B00, B02, B12, E43, E50, E81, C00, G0000, G000, G00

The sentiment is from the Handwritten Phrases sentiments set and I edged it with glitter to match her fairy wings.

And now for the second card ….

Picture 002

… which uses one of my favourite ever Lili of The Valley images and of course she is

Pom Pom 

Picture 007

Again I used Copics to colour her and  these are the shades I used…

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E43. E50, E81

The rest – B0000, B000, B00, B02, B12,  C00, G0000, G000, G00, G02

So pretty much the same really.

Picture 006

Here’s a close up of the sentiment.

I really like this set because apart from being such good value, it pretty much covers all bases and is really useful set to have in your stash I think.

All the papers I’ve used here are from the FQB Petal Fresh collection from Nitwits and all trimmings and embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl 

All details can be found on my blog here for the Birthday fairy card and here for little Pom Pom. 

Enjoy your Sunday and thank you for stopping by today. There’ll be more inspiration for you tomorrow so don’t forget to check it out if you get a sec.

Huggiest of hugs, Dawny x

15 comments:

  1. An absolutely beautiful card Dawny! I love the layout, the colours, inn fact everything about it..beautiful! Carole Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, I love the images and beautiful shades of blue

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Great layers, lovely bow. Fab image. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! The colors are so sweet and the details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally stunning ....fabulous image and layout beautifully done:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are stunning & just love your layouts x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Dawn, as you say the colours work perfectly. Great cards. Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, love the blues.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stamps and colours, gorgeous cards! A x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Dawny!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are gorgeous!! I wish I could colour in properly - I keep avoiding it cause I am so rubbish particularly with hair! I have loads of Pro markers and don't use them enough! xx

    ReplyDelete