Monday, 30 July 2012

My favourite Summer bear ….

 

 

Good morning crafters, I hope you all had a great weekend. The Olympics is under way now and although team GB haven’t got off to a brilliant start we did get 2 medals yesterday which was great

Our Lisa, Laila and Lucy went down to watch the cycling, the ladies race actually ended up being more exciting that the mens, but good grief that rain – it was torrential!

Before I get back to all things Christmassy I have a card to show you using the Summer bears that we released last month

They were hugely popular and this one was my favourite from the set – it’s called blooming lovely and comes with it’s own little matching sentiment

 

 

blooming lovely

 

 

This is quite a busy card for me, and there were a whole lot of firsts…   first time I’ve used wide ribbon (The Ribbon Girl), first time I’ve made paper flowers (Spellbinders bitty blossom dies), and my first digital papers from Raspberry Road. I’ve had the papers on my computer for a while along with some gorgeous NitWit ones, I always forget I’ve got them because I’ve got so much actual paper but there are some amazing ones. Why don’t you try something different yourselves on your next card? it’s good to come out of your comfort zone occasionally!

If you do get chance tomorrow then pop back because we’ll have a little something to show you from our guest designer Mindy …and I’d love it if you’d have a little peek at my own blog which you can find here 

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are beautiful.
    Love those flowers too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw what a gorgeous card. love the image and the embellishment. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already subscribe to your blog, but I didn't know who you were until i went there - no name on this posting.Gorgeous card - love the bear and the flowers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, I think this is a journey you should make more often if this card is anything to go by, and certainly not too busy, it is simply stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image.. I love that there is Sunflowers on the Design Paper too.. And that BIG bow.. It is Gorgeous.. :o).. And Perfect homemade flowers in different papers.. .. Beautiful all together.. :o)

    ReplyDelete