Saturday, 14 July 2012

It's time for Christmas Sneaks!

Hello LOTV friends! It's that time of year when we all have to start thinking about the upcoming holidays, and Lili of the Valley will be releasing amazing, adorable and BEAUTIFUL Christmas stamps! You will have plenty of time to save your pennies, place your orders and get to creating gorgeous handmade Christmas cards for the people you care about. 

Can you tell I'm excited? I am VERY excited, I love Christmas, and LOTV paired with Christmas, well-- it just doesn't get any better IMO. 

Ok, so here's my first peek for you all.


How cute is this little guy all tucked up in his cozy bed? He's surrounded by his toys, he's got his stocking filled up and I can practically see the visions of sugarplums dancing in his head, can't you? I love his little stocking cap, just darling...



I've colored this image with my Copics, I chose colors to coordinate with the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday papers. I hope to see more of these Nordic patterns this season, I still love 'em!


So hang on to your wallets ladies and gents, you're in for an awesome release later on this month! 
Keep checking back to see more peeks coming up from the rest of the team, and I will continue to show peeks on my personal blog as well.


Have a wonderful weekend!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento
Paper: Basic Grey, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Copic sketch & Spica markers, baker's twine, Nestabilities, Spellbinders Labels, jingle bells, Silhouette Cameo (for die cut snowflake from Silhouette Store), Stickles, mini white pom pom trim, mini tinsel

20 comments:

  1. OMG XMAS STAMPS ALREADY!! I LOVE THAT!! WOOOOOO!! This image is so super cute and great card. Can't WAIT to see the rest. Glad I'm not the only one who is thinking this far ahead. Nice!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, can't wait to see more.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love love love that image can't wait and your layout is superb.

    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe.....so cute!! Can't wait to see the rest..

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card, wow! that image is gorgeous- can't wait!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the rest of them. Yum! Lovely card by the way.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh a fantastic sneak peek! I can tell that I am going to love the new launch! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Oh Wow this is stunning just love this stamp so cute ! Beautiful papers and design !! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I am excited, what a great card and I love this image, I will be purchasing, it would be rude not to lol, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  10. If this is a taste of what is to come, then wow, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh oh oh!! Simply stunning!! What a truly wonderful Christmas creation sweetie!!

    Just love it!
    (A totally adorable stamp too. Smiles.)

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is totally stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is totally stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just used one of your stamps from last Christmas,the fab Milly window,for my latest card challenges and my Christmas in July blog post...and now you are tempting me to buy more! I LOVE this, so sweeet!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I have already started on Christmas with LOTV stamps I already had, but it looks like I'm going to be adding to them soon! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohw, what a gorgeous creation.\

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful image. And Your coloration. So nice.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!!! I love it already waiting anxiously for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this image! Sweet card Katarina - The papers you used are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it...placing my order as soon as the rest come out and adding the bears to it too..I am a loyal lover of LOTS stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!