Monday, 23 July 2012

Christmas Sneak Peeks ….



Good morning crafters, I hope you had a lovely weekend!
For those of us in the UK we finally had some sun so Christmas is probably the last thing you want to think about….
…but wait until you see our latest stamp release which will go on sale on the 25th July. There are 24 Christmas stamps and they are sooo cute you will need them all!
I have some more sneak peeks to share with you today from our fabulous design team, hopefully they will give you some inspiration for using the new stamps and help you get your Christmas heads on!!
~~~
Katarina using ‘light the way’

Dena using ‘cuddling Ted’
Boy with Teddy 1

Fleur using ‘Christmas eve girl’
Girl in bed

Lena Katrine using ‘snow queen’
LOTV-SP-1-July-2

Bev using ‘my little tree’
bev-rochester-lotv-my-little-tree1
We really hope you love them as much as we do, make sure you pop back tomorrow for loads more sneak peeks and meanwhile have a great day x

14 comments:

  1. All of these cards are amazing and the stamps are ultra Christmassy cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cards are so beautifully created. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning DT cards, love them all!!!!!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waw beautiful creations. Love the new images. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards, I love the new stamps, can't wait for my Birthday!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adooooorable new images!!! And absolutely STUNNING inspirational cards!!! TFS!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word they are all just amazing i cant wait to treat myself ...fabulous ..sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are just so beautiful, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these cards are just adorable.
    I love a cute Christmas Image, so was very happy when I saw these, what a great time I am gunna have making my "C" cards this year!
    Especially love Fleur's card (but I am a big fan so knew it would be gorgeous). Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  10. all of the cards are stunning even though we are finally having a little summer I now want to get out some Xmas stamps and play! it is very difficult to pick but I do so love the first card - made by Katarina - in fact i'm going to visit her blog to see what she used - its so beautiful hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you're sooooo right, I do NEED them all !! Adorable cards and the images are just gorgeous. I'm on holiday on 25th but will definitely be online when I get home again next week with my credit card at the ready!! LOL
    Annette (Netty)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous cards the DT have done! Gorgeous images, now I want them all - again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing cards - I love them all! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely new set of stamps, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!