Monday, 16 July 2012

Christmas Sneak Peek

Good morning. Fleur here
I have a Christmas card to share today,
I've never made one this early before & 
I must admit, with the weather as miserable as it at the minute, I didn't mind doing it LOL

It was fun just getting out my all Christmas stash
 that I'd put away and forgotten what I'd got  ~ 

It was like....
....... well, Christmas !!!

I have used an image from the soon to be released Christmas collection from LOTV 
and I'm telling you now, You will NOT be disappointed, they are GORGEOUS

They will be released on July 25th and the DT will be sharing loads of fab sneak peeks with you up until then.

This sweet image hasn't got a name yet.
but isn't she adorable!

I have also used:
LOTV ~ Grunge Christmas Sentiments
Raspberry Road ~ Victorian Holiday Papers

For more info please visit my blog,
I also have a little candy


Thanks for looking

BIG HUGZ


17 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous ! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow she is gorgeous and your card is just beautiful,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so beautyful Fleur!
    Beautyful colors too!
    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, gorgeous image and colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and gorgeous card just love the image and colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, can't wait to see more from the new christmasstamps. I love the colors you have used.Very nice papers.

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no Fleur, not more wonderful stamps from LOTV for me to collect!
    This is simply stunning, I just wish I was as talented as you and could make my cards look as good. Thanks for the ideas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. my word Fleur - this is amazing - I love that all the diecuts hang over the edge and the image is just stunning - love it! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,love the image...fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, I feel sooo christmassy now xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely breathtaking Fleur! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fleur, the image and your card are absolutely stunning! A x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. Nice colors and a lovely stamp.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing image. I love the vintage feel you have given to this fabulous card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. the cards are stunning fluer love that christmas stamp me thinks i need it hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Fleur, stunning my sweet card:) Some fab details!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete