Saturday, 7 July 2012

Baby with Bear


Good morning all today I am sharing a card that I made for the someone who didn't want to know the sex of the baby and just wanted a neutral card...


I have used Baby with Bear coloured with Copics and White Pen, the papers are Raspberry Road Crumpet Tea Papers, all distressed slightly...


I have added some Natural Lace and some Seam Binding, my flowers are Tea Rose15mm Rose and Sweetheart Blossoms...



Thank you so very much for looking, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E01, E02
Suit: E40, E41, E42.
Bunny: E41, E42, E43.
Ground: T1,2,3.

13 comments:

  1. stunning card, I adore that image

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Pops - I love that image too - its been on my blog a number of times - but I don't think I've gone down the unisex route yet!!! Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely card, just stunning. Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talent, I love the colours used too. Thank you for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and so elegant:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, so pretty and elegant!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is lovely. Gotta go and get this image x
    Perfect layout too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. fab colouring.
    Love it
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so beautiful and the image is beautifully colored and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete