Friday, 22 June 2012

Summer Bears Sneak Peeks

Good Morning Crafters!

I'm so lucky to have this day to show off some sneak peeks I made, using the cute little bears from the upcoming Summer Bears release from Lili of the Valley the 25th :)

First up is a Calendar Page I made, using two of the fun and cute bears from "Present Trio".




The second project I've made, is an Easel Card using the cute image "A Little Message" and a sentiment from the "Summer Bears Companion Stamps Set".





The 3rd one, is a tiny Square Box, where I've used the adorable image "Blooming Lovely" on the top, and a cute little image and a sentiment from the "Summer Bears Companion Stamps Set" inside.





All images are coloured with Promarkers & Prismacolors.

That's all folks - hope you liked them :)

17 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH I LIKE THEM A LOT!!!!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!
    I love them!
    Hugs, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... All of these creations are stunning.. really beautiful

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects are fabulous! Especially like the little box.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great images! Super works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects are stunning, I think the trio of bears is now my favourite, love your calendar using them. A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow wow absolutely stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simpy gorgeous stamps, and your projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, especially the box, I never thought of using this die to make a little box, will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eu amei!
    Tudo muito belo!

    Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your style. These are all such lovely examples. Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How Sweet.. Gorgeous Coloring. and Lovely Lace Edges.. :o)

    ReplyDelete