Saturday, 23 June 2012

Sneaky peek, Summer bears….

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by on this Saturday morning.

It's the weekend so hopefully I'll find time to do some crafting. I love it when the football is on because it means my husband is nicely occupied for a couple of hours and I can take myself off into the attic!

 

I have another sneaky peek to show you today of the new bears which are out on Monday.

This one is by June

 

 

june summer bears

 

 

 

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this card, the colours are fantastic, and I love the summer bears too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann this is just simply beautiful fabulous work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous and very pleasing blue..

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fofo!
    Esses ursinhos são lindos!

    Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the colours!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card June. This is a beautiful shade of blue and the crisp white makes it like a summers sky.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and the colours are gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!