Saturday, 16 June 2012

Sailing Boat

Good morning.
Fleur here, Hope you all enjoyed the Sneak Peek on the mini blog hop yesterday,
Aren't those little bears just the most adorable! ~ Watch this spot, there's more to come :-)

Anyway it's my turn to share a card today, and because it's Father's day tomorrow
 I have used this gorgeous LOTV image ~ Sailing Boat ~ perfect for all ages,
I have paper-pieced the sails to match the backing papers

I have also used:
Nitwit ~ Bear Boys Too
DooHickey ~ Cloud
Die-Namics ~ Clouds
Tim Holtz ~ DIs
Scrim from stash

Thanks for looking
BIG HUGZ



8 comments:

  1. The blog hop bears are gorgeous, I certainly enjoyed my trip around. This card is fabulous, love the colours you have used and especially like the way you have made the mat for the sentiment into a cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. The stamp is so sweet.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love all the little details. Your colouring is fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, love the sails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, muted colors. I love the paper pieced sails!

    ReplyDelete