Friday, 8 June 2012

Round ‘Em Up!!!

  Picture 007 copy 

Morning lovely peeps and hope you are all OK today :)

Dawny P here and today it’s my turn to share a card with you.

I’ve gone a bit wild west here and I’ve used this cute image called

Yee Haa

Picture 001 copy copy

I coloured the image with Copics and these are the colours I used …..

Skin – E000, E100, E11, R00, R20

The rest – B00, B39, B93, B95, B97, E15, E43, E50, E57, E81, R02, R05, R17, R27, R59, Y21, Y28

Picture 004 copy

I also used some of the awesome set 24  tag sentiments which I really really really cannot stop using.

Picture 002 copy

I

The papers I used are all from Nitwits and are from the FQB Aye Aye Captain collection.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs to all,

Dawny xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Great card and super colouring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Dawny, Stunning is your card and what a lovely image the theme is beautiful too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smashing card. I do like the red & brown combo x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cor ... that's gorgeous! hugs karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cor ... that's gorgeous! hugs karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunner Dawny. Love the brilliant red with the white and blue. Patriotic but so pure boy too.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete