Tuesday, 12 June 2012

On Tiptoe in black and peach

Hello!  It’s my turn to post on the Ideas blog and today I am sharing a card made with one of the older (but iconic) Lili of the Valley stamps, On Tiptoe.

I have used no so traditional black and love how it makes the peach pop.

bev-rochester-lotv-on-tiptoe

I thought that I would attempt the colouring with distress markers for a change

 

bev-rochester-lotv-on-tiptoe1

 

The sentiment is from the new Vintage Labels – Just to Say stamp sheet

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

12 comments:

  1. The not so traditional black is fantastic, it does, as you say make the whole thing pop, but I think it makes it more useful for a general adult card too. I would certainly be happy to receive such a card. It is beautiful Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card Bev! Love the image and the peach/black colour combination is fabulous!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat is dit weer een schitterende kaart Bev.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev I think I said it all on your blog, but I must add one more word.
    GORGEOUS!!
    Hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I really love this one. Awesome job done here on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful - the colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring with distress markers. Your peach and black combination is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owh, it's so beautiful.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. a wonderful colour scheme and not one you see very often. gorgeous card, fabulous stamping and colouring, love all the embellishments hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bev, you have such a talent, this is just lovely, I love the colours you have used and the extra embellies.xxx

    ReplyDelete