Monday, 25 June 2012

Lili of the Valley goes Origami

Claudia_Rosa_Origami_GCH_2


First off today we have a little quick gift card holder to show you by Claudia Rosa using the new Summer bears which are out now.


Its fairly quick made and perfect for gift giving and those little cute Lili of the Valley images. I had made it initially to give this my son’s teacher. I might put a tutorial up on my blog soon, how to make this. I am just so busy with my trip and the reno in my house has not even started yet.


Claudia_Rosa_Origami_GCH_1


To decorate the outside of the holder I used a image from the Cute Companion set – lots of sweet images and matching sentiments. In the inside I used one image of my favorite set from the new Summer bears Posy Trio


I finished the holder up with a sentiment tag also by Lili of the Valley.



Claudia also made this gorgeous card using present trio


Claudia_Rosa_Teddy Present Trio card_1




Aren't they fab! Make sure you stop by later today when we'll have more cards to show you using the new Summer Bears, they're available to buy on our website now


Have a good day x





9 comments:

  1. These projects by Claudia are fabulous. Such amazingly talented lady!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! stunning creations with such cute images

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects by Claudia and love the new stamps! They are a must have now. A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw I love the colors and the image is just gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todos encantadores!
    Estou amando esses ursos!

    Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Envelope card is Adorable.. I love the idea.. Lovley Fresh colors and Adorable little bear! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!