Sunday, 10 June 2012

Kitchen Herbs...



Hi everyone, hope you're having a lovely weekend so far.

If you're coming to the Stamp Magic show at Doncaster Dome today then make sure you pop along to our stand and say hello.


I have a card to show you today using the Kitchen Herbs stamp. This is one of a range of  designs that were new to us a couple of months ago and it did take me out of my comfort zone a bit, but having used them I have to say I love the whole set.







I used papers from one of the new Cosmo Cricket pads and core’dinations card
The little brads are Tim Holtz and although this image doesn’t lend itself to lots of girlie embellishments I couldn’t resist using a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, these are cosmos daisies 

 The sentiment was printed on the computer and the dies I used are Spellbinders large deckle edge rectangles
The ribbons, twine and heart are from The Ribbon Girl

I used Promarkers to colour the image and then tried a bit of shading with some PolyChromos pencils, I’m just starting out with this technique and am far from mastering it so don’t look too close at that bit!!


Hope you like my card and that it's given you a few ideas, make sure you stop by tomorrow for another amazing card from out guest designer for June and if you get chance then I'd love it if you'd have a little visit to my own blog here

11 comments:

  1. Gosh this is super, so 3 dimensional with lots to look at.
    Love it.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the card is absolutely beautiful! I love the layout and the choice of colours, great job!
    hugs,
    mickymunchkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just gorgeous card! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anne, this card is stunning. I do absolutely love all the cute images that LOTV do but this one is so useful, very versatile and much more useable for every day crafting. Love it, it is now a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty!! love the card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What else can I say except I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!! Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne,
    I adore this card. Full of texture, layers and wonderful colour. This would be a beautiful way to card to 'Hello'. I really like this Anne.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, l hope you enjoyed your day at the Stamp Magic Show, your card is stunning l love this kitchen herb stamp its a lovely card to give out for any occasion and you have completed it beautifully:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow how beautiful is this card! The summer is here far away, with this image it comes a little nearer.

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete