Monday, 18 June 2012

Happy Monday :)

 

Picture 008 copy

Good morning peeps. 

Dawny P here and a very happy Monday to everyone xxx

And it IS a happy Monday today because today is the day that we start to share the new Summer Bears release with you.

This new release is, as always, absolutely gorgeous and super sweet and will go on sale on 25th June. So between now and then, keep an eye out on the DT blogs, as well as here on the Ideas To Inspire blog.

The images are quite clever I think because they are perfect for everyone so will be a great addition to your stash. And they come with a sentiment as well – just perfect :)

So, let me introduce you to ….

Picture 003 copy  

... Fun Birthday.

I’ve gone for pastels here which makes the image really stand out. I’ve used soft and pretty colours but you could easily change them, along with the papers,  and turn this into a man’s card with very little effort.

Copics I’ve used are -

B0000, E42, E43, E50, E51, E81, RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV14, RV34, YG0000, YG23 (plus polychromos pencils)

and the papers are from the Nitwits  FQB Stuffed With Love collection

Picture sent03 copy

A perfect sentiment for a perfect image :)

Picture 004 copy

I hope you like the card and thank you for stopping by today.

There will be another sneakie peekie tomorrow so if you get a sec, do stop by. So until then, have a fabulous and sunny day,

Huggiest of hugs,

Dawny P xxx

15 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW soooooooooo sweet and cute!!!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn. Stunning colour and paper choice!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawny, your card is so beautiful, soft and ethereal looking and the image is so lovely. I am so glad that these bears will come with a sentiment, that was a brilliant idea!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn. Beautiful image and gorgeous soft colours too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it , love it , love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Dawn,,

    love the pastel shades. great layout too. i am loving these new releases. looking forward to getting some pennies together to treat myself.

    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you framed that darling image and your stitching really highlights every layer. Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievable cute!!!! Very fine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ladies for your lovely comments. I'm so glad you like my card :) Kara, I didn't do the frame chick (I'm not that clever!!). The image comes ready framed like that - isn't it wonderful. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute image! wonderful colouring of the stamp and i love the papers and the layout you've used - so very summery! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so beautiful Dawn the image is just so adorable and the layout is stunning lovely the colours used too an overall amazing and beautiful card:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute card!! Lovely colors and die cuts!! And FAB coloring!! I love the sentiment. The hand writing style is Beautiful!! I love it!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so, so pretty, I love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous, I reckon the bears will need to come and live in my craft room...!

    ReplyDelete
  15. especially liking these pastels -
    gives a shabby chic look w/ the scalloped edgings..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!