Thursday, 14 June 2012

Daddy Bear

Hello blog friends! Here in the US we will be celebrating Father's Day this Sunday. I love that LOTV always has the right image for the every occasion, especially those hard ones. Like Father's Day, and boys birthdays. I never have any trouble coming up with a cute card for the men/boys in my life thanks to LOTV stamps.


I colored up 'Dad's the Word' in very muted Copics. The papers are very muted too, from a My Mind's Eye paper pad. I plan on sending this to my Dad and he's a pretty subtle kind of guy, so I didn't want to over do the colors. No bows or flowers on this one either, I just kept it simple with some simple strips of ribbon and the buttons on the left. 



The sentiment is one of the Happy Circular Sentiment clear sets that I use so often. Always has whatever I want to say!


So are you all excited to see the new release coming up in a few weeks? The DT starts doing peeks in just a few days, so keep checking back, you won't regret it!


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

-Katarina

9 comments:

  1. So cute! :D Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Great layout and colours.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, and your colourwork on this is stunning Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, gorgeous image. Love the shapes you have used on this card, it really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most adorable image I have ever seen. So cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful and what an adorable image :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card (despite being for a man!).

    ReplyDelete