Thursday, 7 June 2012

Babies everywhere


This month seems to be the month for babies so I have 2 cards to share today both featuring the cute babies from Lili of the Valley, first up is Special Delivery....


I have coloured with copics and white pen the papers are Nitwits In the Meadow too and they have all been distressed, the sentiment is from the Simply Sophisticated Set...




I have added some White Lace and Blue Seam Binding, a few stars that I have run through the ribbler...


Next up is Baby Blanket...


This is for someone who doesn't know the sex of the baby so all natural, the papers are Raspberry Road designs Crumpet Tea Room...






Again coloured with copics and a white pen for highlights, I have added White Lace and  Seam Binding, and  a selection of flowers, the sentiment is also from the Simply Sophisticated set...






Thank you so very much for looking today  big happy hugs love Pops x x x 

14 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet baby cards! I love that clip and announcement detail on the first one. Such a sweet, soft look to the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great!! I'm a bear person so i don't have to tell wich one is my favorite! Enjoy your day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful cards! Thanks for the Inspiration!
    Hugs,Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are both so adorable!

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely lovely, what wonderful cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous baby cards. Love both of them. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning as always truly gorgeous images and both cards are so adorable:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are bothe such beauties! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous, I especially love the first one..I have that stamp and it is my fave baby stamp.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are great! I love especially the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pops these are outstanding as always. I especially love the Special Delivery card, a perfect card for a boy and any parent would be over the moon to receive that card.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are gorgeous so loveable and very sweet

    ReplyDelete