Saturday, 12 May 2012

Wheeee

Hello and I hope the sun is trying to break through the clouds in your part of the world.  We have had soooo much rain here we have webbed feet lol.  But at least it’s the weekend!

The new boys and sentiments sheets went on sale this week and hoo boy they are flying! My card today features Scooter Boy, one of the fab new stamps out now.

scooter

I printed off the sentiment then die cut it with Memory Box cloud dies.

Have a good one Smile

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

10 comments:

  1. Super card Bev, any little boy would love this! Brilliant choice of colours, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeee Bev its gorgeoua. I can't tell you how excited I am as they all plopped through my letterbox yesterday and I am so looking forward to playing with them!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Bev!! Love the colour combo!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. The stamp is so sweet.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... I love this!! love the colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours you've chosen hun - this one just landed on my matt yesterday - love this newest boy release.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful work here again Bev and just a perfect boys card. Love these stamps, they´re so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from Happy Stampers in Port Sunlight - I could not get anywhere near LOTV stand, it was mobbed! This card is gorgeous Bev, the image is so lovely. I think what makes this set of stamp is that they have 'movement' and look quite realistic. Crafty hugs, Anne Rx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for such great ideas for using my new stamps. Great card Bev, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card by Bev again. Bev you do boys card well, they are never over the top and always full of character.
    All the best Linda x

    ReplyDelete